What's your best juice ever since you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
My two ultimate picks are Halo - Tangerine Swirl, and WeVapor - Strawberry Lemonade. Amazing all day vapes. Just to let you guys know Halo has 60% off right now on all there eVo E-juice flavors. Just $6.80 for a 30ML bottle. Amazing deal!!!! I'm gonna order one of everything with that price.
Mine are

Berry - Artisan Clouds
Lenola Cream - Kite in the Cloud

They're really the only flavors I haven't gotten tired of.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boodaddy

Downgraded286

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2015
Ohio
I really, really liked Space Jam Eclipse. The flavor is still good, but it doesn't seem to be as good as I remember, even though I first put it though a Smok Aro tank and now I use an Aspire Nautilus Mini with it (which I found is good for up to 20w, even though the vape shop near me said 10w was the normal range for it). Even at 20w it doesn't seem like I'm getting this amazing flavor out of it... I don't know what happened. I don't know if they changed it, or if it's just me, or if I was just so impressed by it initially I have too high expectations or what.

That said, I started using Nicquid Smoothol, thinking it might be vaper's tongue (I actually did that before I got the Nautilus). It seemed to help at first, but now it seems like I'm not getting that amazing flavor out of the Space Jam much anymore. That said, I mostly vape the smoothol to try to keep the Space Jam Eclipse flavor as much as I can.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
To date, I will join the Unflavored side!!!! I have had that everyday since I started vaping and use it 75-80% of the time. I have also saw that people like Apple Butter. I made that one and going to try it in 2 weeks. It is a clone recipe that tastes good right after mixing but I can't wait till it has sat a while. I will let you know for sure even though I never tried the original.

Reactions: DaveP

Princess Zelda

Jul 19, 2016
I'm pretty new to vaping so I haven't tried very many yet. But my favourite so far is v2's peppermint. It's perfectly minty without being too sweet or too strong (like any menthol flavour I've ever tried). It makes my breath better too!

Also does anyone have any recommendations for a good chai flavour? I used to use Vuse Chai, but I don't think it was very good. Would love a good spicy chai juice to add to my collection!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Sweet flavors are OK, but they get old quick to my taste buds. My daily vape is Hangsen Tobacco or Desert Ship. Both are so lightly flavored that they can be used for a base. I've added a few drops of various flavors over the years to make what I want. Hangsen uses NET tobacco extracts and you can tell a difference in the flavor, at least I think I can.

Dekang juices are really good. They are more flavorful than Hangsen and I sometimes add a drop or two of Dekang Watermelon or Cotton Candy to a tank.

With the FDA coming down on vaping, I've been setting up for DIY lately. I have two liters of 100mg nic base and various mixing supplies. My scales are supposed to be delivered today, along with a liter of PG and a liter of VG and some bottles and other DIY supplies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Some time ago, Hangsen "Coffee", but only the VG version was my ADV. For some reason, this is super rare, and the PG version never tastes that great. Then Hangsen "Chocolate Caramel" tasted like the best ever and was my ADV, but for some reason I am over it now. Hangsen RY4 is ok as well, as far as I remember
I did LOTS of DIY experiments too, and most of them didn't turn out well.
EXCEPT that now 12% TFA DRY4 is my ADV, with some drops of pyrazine. It has just the right mix of caramel/tobacco IMHO. Sometimes I spice it up with "Cool Mint" or similar to give it a refreshing note.
Wife likes fruity flavours (me SOMETIMES too) and the Atmos Labs Blue Raspberry is actually amazing.

I also once tried almost the entire range of Halo menthol types, and I found them weird and overrated.

Re: Dekang...I remember getting me the Dekang RY4 not too long ago and at first found it awful (like a stale ashtray) but all of a sudden I liked it.

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
Tied for#1 consistent favorite for me was Ala Modus Operandi (Vanilla, green apple & lavender) and Lady in Lavender (tea, vanilla, lavender) by Free State Vapor, but now that they've closed and I'm down to a sacred few ml of each, my new favorite is a combo of Virgin Vapor's Singing the Blues & Hummingbird Fuel. Combined, it's like Blueberries laced with honey and barely detectable floral notes. A close second is Snake Bite (blackcurrant in the foreground), also by VV.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
I have a low paid job and have only been vaping stuff better than gas station juice for about 8 months so the number of flavors I have tried is pretty low. I would say that some of the best flavors I have had were 100% VG Romancing the Strawberry from Virgin Vapors, and 100% VG Grape from Ecblends (their other flavors are meh). Cafe Cream from Vapemoar is the only juice from them I would recommend. Otherwise I like my DIY made with Nude Nicotine flavorings. I've got to branch out more, my noob ... recommendations are probably based on an untrained palate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread