• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where are you stationed right... NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
I hope retirement has treated you well Sarge. While I have to say I am looking forward to my final PCS to Fort Living Room, I'm just not sure where the last decade went! I kind of feel like I blinked, and here I am. They always say you'll know when it's time though, and it's time. The kids coming in seem super young to me, I think a lot of the rules and politics/political correctness are bs...I feel like a dinosaur honestly. My DH will be relieved and happy to have me out, and we're both looking forward to finally buying a house and putting down some roots. :toast:

JoeM86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Army, Fort Carson, Colorado. MP, currently meaning Multi Purpose tho. But I got a seat for 91F (Small Arms Repair) in November, cant wait! Pending assignment to Schofield, trying to stay here though if big army will allow. Not that I wouldnt love HI being a FL boy, just wanna stay near my son.

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
USS FITZGERALD DDG62 FDNFJ Fleet Activities Yokosuka Japan, Theater Ballistic Missile Defense.

If you have a chance to be stationed in Japan, TAKE IT!

Was on the Kitty Hawk when she was home ported in Yoko and loved every minute of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread