Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
how's the quality as far as taste and smell go?
I love it myself. Others don't. I haven't tried WL, VT, or any of the others except NN, which I didn't seem to like much. It's all personal preference, and that is mine. Some of the others are smoother, absolutely tasteless which is great and may suit you better. All you can do is order small bottles from various places and try them all out.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

ErrrKT19

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2014
c.r., co
I love it myself. Others don't. I haven't tried WL, VT, or any of the others except NN, which I didn't seem to like much. It's all personal preference, and that is mine. Some of the others are smoother, absolutely tasteless which is great and may suit you better. All you can do is order small bottles from various places and try them all out.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
may have to give it a whirl >=)

Reactions: ChelsB

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
>=) it's all good, maybe it's not for you. i just saw free vg and liked the idea.

That's one Cool thing about DIY. There are Lots of ways to Go About it.

If I had More Space or had Less Nicotine Base, it would probably be something to Consider. But I have feed my Frozen Taquitos and Lasagna addiction also. And still leave some space for an occasional Gallon of Cherry and Chocolate Swirl ice cream.

ErrrKT19

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2014
c.r., co
That's one Cool thing about DIY. There are Lots of ways to Go About it.

If I had More Space or had Less Nicotine Base, it would probably be something to Consider. But I have feed my Frozen Taquitos and Lasagna addiction also. And still leave some space for an occasional Gallon of Cherry and Chocolate Swirl ice cream.
lol well said >=)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Most all nic vendors charge less than double per ml for 100mg than they do 48 or 50mg. If there are ones that only charge double I would like to know who they are, and whether shipping remains unchanged.

I'm confused. If most charge less than double (like Vendor A below)...why would you want to know which ones only charge double (like Vendor B below), which is more expensive?

Vendor A:
1L of 50mg/mL @ $26.00
1L of 100mg/mL @ $45.00

Vendor B:
1L of 50mg/mL @ $26.00
1L of 100mg/mL @ $52.00

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm confused. If most charge less than double (like Vendor A below)...why would you want to know which ones only charge double (like Vendor B below), which is more expensive?

Vendor A:
1L of 50mg/mL @ $26.00
1L of 100mg/mL @ $45.00

Vendor B:
1L of 50mg/mL @ $26.00
1L of 100mg/mL @ $52.00
Maybe to avoid those who charge more?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

Vendor A:
1L of 50mg/mL @ $26.00
1L of 100mg/mL @ $45.00

Vendor B:
1L of 50mg/mL @ $26.00
1L of 100mg/mL @ $52.00

I would like to know because I don't think there really is such a vendor, especially when you include shipping.

If one claims that it is a better deal to buy at 50mg, they should back it up with a link. Let us do the math.

Many people new to DIY could be misled into that thinking when they read this thread, leading them into buying lower concentrations for the wrong reason.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
On the previous thread page, ErrrKT19 stated to use NN, and I just checked the site and it's correct that e.g. 1L 100mg is 105USD and 1L 50mg is 50USD. I didn't bother to check shipping, but ErrrKT19 stated it was cheaper even with shipping also. If buying for over 100 bucks, then it's for sure correct(free shipping). Not that I would do it myself, and always advice everyone to go with 100mg, but if stocking-up/freezer-space isn'
t an issue, then it's a valid propossal imho. Granted, I believe it's not that usual for other vendors to do pricing like this...

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Good Lord, puffon! You've got 8 1/2 Liters of nic base, you vape at 7mg, and you live in The Villages? Who else are you making eliquids for there...and just how long do you plan to live??? Or are those 8 1/2 liters of 12mg or 18mg Nic base? I can't imagine having that much in 100mg, at my age, which I think is probably around yours, too! :D I know where I'll take about a 2 hour trip to if/when I run out in 18-20 years!
LOL!....Yes 100mg. I did get a couple extra. You never know if you'll drop one, one might go bad ?
Have enough till I'm 90. Have instructed the wife, it makes great pesticide, if I go first...:thumb:
Guilty.....:facepalm: except the wife part.....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: puffon

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
food for thought, i go with 50mg nicotine, after doing the math it's cheaper than using 100mg when you factor in cost of the additional pg/vg solvents

i use nudenicotine, when i was comparing costs by $/mg of nic and realized that given equal volume, 50mg/mL is 1/2 the cost of 100mg/mL. so 2L of 50mg/mL is the same cost as 1L of 100mg/mL. so you get the same amount of nic with 1L of vg/pg added in.

Would that only hold true if:

The cost of 100mg nic is double the cost of 50mg nic AND at the same cost as VG/PG?

As I see it, once it has all been mixed, the exact same amount of all components will be used. Then again, maybe there is something I am not seeing.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Would that only hold true if:

The cost of 100mg nic is double the cost of 50mg nic AND at the same cost as VG/PG?

As I see it, once it has all been mixed, the exact same amount of all components will be used. Then again, maybe there is something I am not seeing.
If 2L 50mg is same prise as 1L 100mg, then when mixing, you need less additional PG/VG with the 50mg solution ;)

Stated in another way, with above scenario of 2L 50mg with same price as 1L 100mg, then you get:

Roughly 100ml pure nic and 1900ml VG, for the same price as 100ml pure nic and 900ml VG, meaning a liter VG as freebee :)

As stated it's not very common I believe to have vendors set nic prices like this and second, for me and many, less freezer-storage-space used, is more valuable than 1 or a couple of free liters of vg, but if not an issue, and choosen vendors sets prices like this, then why not...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread