Why do you Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have had someone come to us and tell us that there's something wrong with our Hobby and we try our best to inform them of the benefits that we have noticed after making a switch over to vaping.

I have noticed quite a few vapers out and about who have people come up and ask about what they're 'smoking' and the vapers usually seem annoyed at the fact that some random person seems to be judging their life choices.

Let's take a moment and remember "Why do I vape?" and make sure that we take the time to educate anyone who asks us what it is we are doing and why.

I can admit that there have been times where I would be trying to vape stealthily and people would give me disgusted looks or berate me for vaping, telling me that I should just have a cigarette instead. I found myself annoyed at these individuals and instead of taking a little bit of time and questioning why they are telling me to cram chemicals into my body, I tend to ignore them or shrug them off.

If we want Vaping to become a part of life, we all need to take the time and pass on even more knowledge.

Have you ever had the chance to enlighten someone as to why you've made the switch over to vaping?
Did the individual give you a great response or did they shrug it off and throw a bunch of anti-vaping articles in your face? How did you handle the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread