Will NEW vapers be low wattage vaping in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
not when 6tb drive is as large of spinning hdd lol if I want to add storage buying another 6tb drive to make overall storage 18tb instead of 12. Why would you assume anything about my OS being on server storage drives. Every OS I have is on ssd's. Not one of the 6 pcs in my house has os on an hdd. Unless you count the 3 Xbox one's but even then I have ssd for gaming from and sshd for storage on those

Well maybe you think because you can't do it that it can't be done. Fine with me you are screwed and can't do anything about it. I can and if I need more space I will just pop another Hot Swapable drive in my NAS.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Well maybe you think because you can't do it that it can't be done. Fine with me you are screwed and can't do anything about it. I can and if I need more space I will just pop another Hot Swapable drive in my NAS.
you have missed the facts here. 12TB is 2-6TB drives you aren't going to be able to purchase a larger drive you can ADD a drive to increase storage. NAS = poor mans server. You truly are limited in storage capacity in the nas

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
How do I ignore my own thread?

Youse guys are taking this totally off topic! oh wait, I was talking about 8tracks, music, etc. ;)

Forget it. :D

Ya well I keep all my vape files on a server made from 8-tracks while listening to Frampton Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread