Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Is it me and my laptop or is the forum running slow tonight?

Mine seems to be running fine...
businessman-running-laptop.jpg

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
He
Actually mine is good cook. He LOVES to bake and when we have family get togethers everyone asks if he going to be making the dinner rolls. LOL It's funny too because I'm from the south and he's from the north and out methods are opposite. I have finally gotten him to like spicy food. LOL But he still won't eat crawfish or catfish.
He should know and love shrimp being from AK so not sure why he won't do crawfish.

Reactions: GlacierBabe

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Actually mine is good cook. He LOVES to bake and when we have family get togethers everyone asks if he going to be making the dinner rolls. LOL It's funny too because I'm from the south and he's from the north and out methods are opposite. I have finally gotten him to like spicy food. LOL But he still won't eat crawfish or catfish.

WUT?!? I'M from the north, and I'll suck the HAIDS offa dem Crawfish! Catfish is good too, as long as you don't look at em while you eat..

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
He

He should know and love shrimp being from AK so not sure why he won't do crawfish.

He doesn't like seafood at all. He will eat salmon and halibut but that 's about it. And he only eats salmon it's fixed certain ways. I do have to say it's a pretty bland fish unless fixed right. :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
WUT?!? I'M from the north, and I'll suck the HAIDS offa dem Crawfish! Catfish is good too, as long as you don't look at em while you eat..

Even I don't suck the haids! Can't eat something watching me do it. But then I guess the eyes would be gone LOL I LOVE boiled crawfish and fried catfish. YUM~

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
He doesn't like seafood at all. He will eat salmon and halibut but that 's about it. And he only eats salmon it's fixed certain ways. I do have to say it's a pretty bland fish unless fixed right. :)

Salmon, bland?!? Maybe the PINK stuff, from the farms..
Which I gotta say.. I am AMAZED how often I go to a pricey restaurant, and the Salmon they offer is farm raised. WUT?! Ain't NOBODY gotta eat THAT.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am partial to halibut and red snapper

I think salmon is a marketing ploy to let all the outsiders think they are getting the best of AK while the Alaskans are keeping all the good stuff for themselves. I have about 100 lb of halibut in my freezer. My brother brought it down when they visited last summer.

I only eat salmon if hard smoked... what they call squaw candy, it is more like a jerky in chunk form than the soft smoked stuff.

Reactions: GlacierBabe

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Even I don't suck the haids! Can't eat something watching me do it. But then I guess the eyes would be gone LOL I LOVE boiled crawfish and fried catfish. YUM~

A habit I acquired in NOLA.. Just watching the look on my wife's face made it MOAR delicious.. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread