Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I am partial to halibut and red snapper

I think salmon is a marketing ploy to let all the outsiders think they are getting the best of AK while the Alaskans are keeping all the good stuff for themselves. I have about 100 lb of halibut in my freezer. My brother brought it down when they visited last summer.

I only eat salmon if hard smoked... what they call squaw candy, it is more like a jerky in chunk form than the soft smoked stuff.

Funny you say that. I did a wine dinner once, with a fresh caught Copper River, and a fresh caught Steelhead. The Steelie STOLE the show...

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Hello everyone! I got my batch made today! Hubby brought me home a new husky puppy :) Him and her are sleeping together right now :) too sweet :) My other husky buddy is outside playing with the kitty cat, and he keeps running in and out checking out the puppy. Pretty great day :)

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
mmmm
Free-Reeses-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Saving-Star.jpg

Reactions: GlacierBabe

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hello everyone! I got my batch made today! Hubby brought me home a new husky puppy :) Him and her are sleeping together right now :) too sweet :) My other husky buddy is outside playing with the kitty cat, and he keeps running in and out checking out the puppy. Pretty great day :)

Lucky you! Our husky, Jäger would love it if we brought home a husky puppy for him to play with!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
PUPPEH! WOOT!

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I am partial to halibut and red snapper

I think salmon is a marketing ploy to let all the outsiders think they are getting the best of AK while the Alaskans are keeping all the good stuff for themselves. I have about 100 lb of halibut in my freezer. My brother brought it down when they visited last summer.

I only eat salmon if hard smoked... what they call squaw candy, it is more like a jerky in chunk form than the soft smoked stuff.

Squaw candy is the absolute BEST way to eat salmon. That is something that I can't get enough of LOL Bring it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread