Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
this is going to be a long day of safety training video's:matrix:

I love how these klownz always pass out paperwork to be filled out, while ya supposed to be watching the safety vids.. "Uh, no your honor, my client missed the part about swing clearance, because he was filling out a required form stating he had watched the video"

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love how these klownz always pass out paperwork to be filled out, while ya supposed to be watching the safety vids.. "Uh, no your honor, my client missed the part about swing clearance, because he was filling out a required form stating he had watched the video"
soo true

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I ALWAYS tell my crews "Fill out your paperwork AFTER the mods", which cheeses the safety guys. They want to just collect em up right after, and leave. No friggin shortcuts in safety, safety doodz...

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Color me confused
I was thanking you for helping Woodsy with DIY stuff.

Only had salmon once that I liked it. Can't remember which kind it was but done in foil on a grill with salt, soy, and brown sugar. It came out pretty much tasting like the salmon jerky cubes I like.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Sure is quiet around here all of a sudden. @Shawn Hoefer I had someone over on the Dark Side ask me if we could still buy e-liquid here in Arkansas. I haven't really been keeping up with new legislation or anything (I know, shame on me). Is there talks here in the state about banning the sale of it?
We can still buy e-liquid, but vendors must have an in-state permit. Some companies have refused to get one, so we cannot buy from them. For instance, Vapor Beast and EVCigarettes will not ship to Arkansas consumers (except through wholesalers with the proper licensure), but TheVapeMall will...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
We can still buy e-liquid, but vendors must have an in-state permit. Some companies have refused to get one, so we cannot buy from them. For instance, Vapor Beast and EVCigarettes will not ship to Arkansas consumers (except through wholesalers with the proper licensure), but TheVapeMall will...

Will they plain just not ship to AR or just not ship juice???
VapeMall. I buy flavorings from them quite often. Never a problem
Can't buy juice but how about the supplies for DIY?

Reactions: greasegizzard

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Will they plain just not ship to AR or just not ship juice???
VapeMall. I buy flavorings from them quite often. Never a problem
Can't buy juice but how about the supplies for DIY?
Won't ship anything... at all...

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Morning Sir
Morning everyone else

Still snowing here. We have just a tick over 12 inches right now. Just got back in from shovelling another path to gt to the peanut spots for all my little rodents
Hey a post from yesterday you thanked me for telling Woodsy to check her PMs????????????????

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I was thanking you for helping Woodsy with DIY stuff.

Only had salmon once that I liked it. Can't remember which kind it was but done in foil on a grill with salt, soy, and brown sugar. It came out pretty much tasting like the salmon jerky cubes I like.
I don't think she ever looked at her PM's haven't seen her yet today but I've been keepin an eye out

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Never played the star wars game, how would you recommend it?
depends on your preferences - i am a casual MMO player and a star wars geek, so i enjoy it - it's come a long way since launch and the story line is good - the new content they have been adding is excellent

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

All the more reason to make your own

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas

Dang, that must of happened when I wasn't paying attention last year. I've only used a couple of vendors lately and neither of them or the post office have mentioned anything.
Hopefully they'll keep sending what I need, local juice is spendy and not very good. Been meaning to go mostly DIY anyway ($$$) but if I can't get nic sent in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread