Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
G'Day Mr.nlgeekdad,I saw on the news the SNOW yous on the east coast got yesterday/today.... WOW...Only a few centimeters in my neck of the woods,It's been an easy winter on the southern shore of Lake Ontario so far this winter....(I hope I'm not jinxing myself for typing that last sentence.LOL...

We did get a "bit" LOL the city was basically shut down yesterday morning and reopened around 1pm. Our winter hasnt been too bad for the most part this year (hoping i didnt step in it either) but that said we have another system moving in with 15-20 cms on Saturday....

Reactions: sorrynomore

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Umbrellas aren't gonna help me with all the snow. Still coming down and think I am going to have to trek out in it yet again today.... birds are really hitting the feeders hard today and with temps falling for the next week, this is just the beginning
Don't forgets stuffs for the squirrels too

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
We did get a "bit" LOL the city was basically shut down yesterday morning and reopened around 1pm. Our winter hasnt been too bad for the most part this year (hoping i didnt step in it either) but that said we have another system moving in with 15-20 cms on Saturday....
Here in Norway we got no snow at all. Where do you live?

Vapez

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Double meaning on the step in it?

Reactions: nlgeekdad

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
p1130728-kopie.jpg

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
That's not fair, if he birds get more the rodents should too.
Birds didn't finish what they already had

Maybe will make hubby do the feeders
On the job... he got it or sorta or something. This was a newly created position and they wanted him full time but he expressed doubts that after a few months there would be anything at all to do unless a special project happened, they looked at it from his perspective and they are going to hire him as a contractor and pay him his normal daily rate plus expenses.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread