Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    My 2016 resolution was to attempt to get fit, which is a bit of a laugh when I am a bit of a procrastinator.

On Mondays I go to a cardio boxing class (I am surrounded by young fit things in trendy gear of which I am neither) well thankfully today is the first Tuesday my arms actually work properly. :p
    Well, your goal I am guessing to become a young fit thing. Good luck. What woman doesn't strive to be a young fit thing.

Reactions: Krisma

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I was informed by my sadistic doctor that the muscles in my right arm/shoulder/back have atrophied and now I have to work with weights....I informed him that he's the idiot that put me in a shoulder brace for so long and I told him I was allergic to exercise and he just gave me that look that said do it....so now I get to feel all embarrassed while I work out with my lowly 3 lb weights at the gym :oops:
    Well that's what I use....but there is not one here to laugh at me....so I can do all kinds of things with them....I even use them with the trampoline.......I don't know how much weight I have lost....but I need to lose more.....I know my arms are getting bigger....so it's working.....just not fast enough....it's already February..........

Reactions: Krisma

Kodak

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2015
    Missouri...or the state of Misery.
    Our school holidays have just finished and in my very first class there were a couple of younger kids. It was quite embarrassing being out done by 6year olds. I just mutter to myself and ignore the fit people.

What's embarrassing to me is that about 6 months ago I was benching double my weight....and now I'm reduced to a 3 lb bar bell :(

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    Mine too and I am not going to any cardio boxing....but I am working out every other day.....trampoline & weights...
    No, trampolines are the devil. Ask my knee, the bill after the surgery, and my employer after I was off for 3 months, they'll tell you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread