Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
A lot better now that I got the theft security bypassed and car working again. So dumb for manufacturers to install systems like that and not have a way to completely disable it when it goes haywire after so many years :( Just very thankful I was able to accomplish this work around ;)
No it's their idea that everybody can just run out and buy a new car anytime they want to. They need to get a grip on reality

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I think I am going to purchase the game Unravel and the wife and I will play that together. By playing together, I mean I play and she tells (sometimes yells) me what to do or helps me solve some puzzles. We like it. The last game we did this with was "Outlast". a very gruesome, scary, and crazy horror game. We like to be scared and movies are not doing it anymore. Games on the other hand have given us several jump scares. I like it because when all is said and done we always go what can we watch that is fluffy together. Usually "Mysteries at the Museum" marathon is what wins. We love that show.
Sounds like you have a good time!! We used to play games a lot .... We still do but not scary ones..lol!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ahhh...my son likes the strong dark ales. They are good with a sandwich or something tho!
I like the dark ales too. They are also great for cooking pork with kraut and apples.

I like most other brews too... not the bitter IPA types tho
Was raised on brews. By what I understand, had my first on the way home from hospital in my bottle when I was born. Grandpa made his own... opening a bottle and it goes 'Thoop" and blue smoke rises... pretty much raised by my grandparents and even when in kindergarten, my after school snack was saltines, longhorn cheese, pepperoni and a glass of home brew, grandpa always waited til I was there to open the bottle

Reactions: GolemGolem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread