Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Honestly, I would rather see a kid drinking beer than soda. Beer has good stuff in there for digestion and building blood. I also believe it fosters a better attitude about drinking that they will carry for the rest of their days.
I agree. A kid who grows up where alcohol is a big NO from the parents until 18, of course that kid will try it out, and maybe drink too much a lot of times... With a better attitude about drinking, not so strict and no no, most would be healthy drinkers. Not drinking because it's fun to break rules and doing something "illegal".

Vapez

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
We have multiple feeders, and used to REALLY enjoy watching our feathered friends. Our most recent rescue cat, is a VERY proficient killer though, and the bird feeding had to end. Short of stringing them up in the trees, she can jump pretty much as high as we can reach to fill them, or scavenges the poor critters that go for the ground fall. Not sure even stringing them up in the trees would help. That cat can CLIMB.
I have 2 cats, they trekked with me and my dog from AK, including the 3 day ferry trip from Juneau... they are indoor cats and only get as far as the screened porch

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
The only reason we play is that horror movies are not good anymore. The scares are seen about a mile away any more. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. Now with games I truly have jumped and cursed at the screen for making me jump. I love it. The investment for the first play through is so worth it.

You want a good game for that the new Dying Light Enhanced version comes with 4 custom maps one is called repetition and its is Scary as hell.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Another day of no rest for the slightly naughty :) Juggling two major work items, 3 ( maybe 4, been ignoring one e- mail) on the should- also- be- working queue.

Ize jus a popular worker!

Good luck, all!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
The only reason we play is that horror movies are not good anymore. The scares are seen about a mile away any more. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. Now with games I truly have jumped and cursed at the screen for making me jump. I love it. The investment for the first play through is so worth it.
Games can certainly make me jump where most movies can't. I think it's because I'm more mentally engaged in what's going on with a game.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Sounds good, the closest liquor store to me is a county and 30miles away, and carries nothing from the tri-state area. I hear Little Rock has some better options, but I only go down there if I can spend the night - and that's next to never. So I just get cheap pilsner these days.
When I head back to my old places I like IPA, stout/porter if I'm just having one, and better pilsner. Oh, and delicious Canada's finest whiskey R&R, or Black Velvet if I'm sentimental for my grandma.

Try some Wiser's Delux I'd really suggest Wiser's Ten Year Old but I don't think they make that anymore,one of the smoooothest Canadian ryes that I remember.

Reactions: GolemGolem

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
It sounds like fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread