Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It really has. I had one mod and 2 bottles of juice when I joined ECF. I was really uninformed about everything and just counted on 1 local vape shop to help me. I didn't know a whole other world of vaping was just around the corner!!
I remember boasting to my wife when I got my first big mod that I was vaping at 9 watts.

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Seen somebody selling a flavoring long time ago but have no desire to vape beer so I haven't looked TFA KY bourbon is a great additive to fruit vapes if you like bourbon
the 3 strangest vapes I have saw was baked chicken with garlic roasted potatoes, bacon, fried chicken with waffles and maple syrup.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
You must have been flying off the walls with all that caffeine...lol...that's a lotta altho I am a big Coke drinker and can't seem to break the habit ..I just love the burning bubbles!!
You're funny, that was after the 2 or so pots of coffee in the morning. My blood type is Sumatra dark RH factor C for caffeine

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I remember boasting to my wife when I got my first big mod that I was vaping at 9 watts.
i had variable volts when I joined and thought that was great ...I didn't know anything about variable watts!!! I had so many questions and I couldn't believe how helpful everyone is..I still don't vape over 25 watts but I enjoy it so much and by this time next year I might be at 100 watts ...lol

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I remember my first was an ego kit with the plastic tanks. got a horizon Spartan mini the very next day. been increasing ever since.. You guys are correct lots have changed. man protank 3's were the bomb about a year ago lol
I remember when I said to myself "wow this has huuuuuge vapor production and a super hard hit" when I got the evod kit.

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread