Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh man, the Lucid Dream was soooo good. It's the only juice I've ever had that I didn't even want to exhale normally. Just kind of let it seep out slowly so I could taste it for a longer amount of time. In fact, I don't think I ever purposefully exhaled that juice. Just let it linger as long as possible. You have to try it if you like dragonfruit. I wanted to drink the stuff. Best juice I've had to date. :D

Google shows a LOT of "lucid dream" liquids. Would that be the one by Kalari Prime, my dear?! I think trying "Best juice I've had to date" might be wise of me... :) And I like Dragonfruit!

Reactions: Marina2

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
kg2kx.jpg
:facepalm:
Set myself up for that one. :p

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

I THINK I said good morning to you, sweetheart, but now I'm not sure. So I will, maybe again. Good Morning!!

Good morning JoanJet!! Are you caffeinated yet?

Quick good morning post to all!

Good morning, Bozz Lady! Seems to me, you had MUCH more time for posteratin when someone ELSE was doing the bossing. That better be a PHAT raise! ;)

Goodmorning everyone :)

G'Mornin, Lady Ashley!!
hi.gif

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
It's date day. Oddly enough, that means taking livestock to the sale barn lol We drop the goats or sheep off, the go shopping and to dinner. It's about a once a quarter happening. This does mean that I won't be online for a while.

@GPC2012 will you post (and win) on my behalf?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
It's so cold here....
SnowmanFlorida_zpsilwmhxvs.jpg
Got lots done while you guys were filling pages... sliced up a turkey breast for sammies, cubed the meats for the chili, gathered all the ingredients needed for the chili and cornbread, outsided a bit to put down more peanuts because the blue jays came and took them all. Fixed veg beef soup and turkey sammie for me and hubby to warm up, got the mail so kid's contacts are safe. Life is good

Noon news said -22F wind chill here and that is for downtown Elkins and not up here on the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread