Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
RiverWeapons17.jpg
that they are,they're even delaying drop off.it would be here by now.I'm gettin my tin foil hat on
Make a sword to so you can whack the BS and tear it to shreds.

I just made one, now I'm gonna go hunt dragons!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It's date day. Oddly enough, that means taking livestock to the sale barn lol We drop the goats or sheep off, the go shopping and to dinner. It's about a once a quarter happening. This does mean that I won't be online for a while.

@GPC2012 will you post (and win) on my behalf?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Yessir, I humbly accept your request

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
funny how .gov thinks they can give and take rights away.it's been the norm for so long it is natural now to believe.it's for our own good tho.I need someone to make my poor decisions for me...
Yeah the funny thing is they think there needs to be a law in order for us to do something, when in reality we can do anything as long as their is not a law stating we cant.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Got lots done while you guys were filling pages... sliced up a turkey breast for sammies, cubed the meats for the chili, gathered all the ingredients needed for the chili and cornbread, outsided a bit to put down more peanuts because the blue jays came and took them all. Fixed veg beef soup and turkey sammie for me and hubby to warm up, got the mail so kid's contacts are safe. Life is good

Noon news said -22F wind chill here and that is for downtown Elkins and not up here on the hill
You been busier than a one legged man in a but kicking contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread