Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
So are ya eating anything they put in front of you? The last time I was in the hospital, every time I tried to eat their food, I threw up.
I was visiting at a hospital once and it was dinner time. The nurse offered my brother and I something to eat while grandpa had his dinner we both said no pretty quick. Gramps told the nurse to go ahead and bring us something. Off she went and gramps told us the food there was really good, he was so right. I asked the nurse about it and was told they had a contract with SAGA a company that catered to hospitals and long term care facilities. Found out later it's the same company that runs a bunch of restaurants in the area.

Reactions: Ding

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Don't leave Aggie! (I had to put on Khaki's for Marina earlier)

Me too!
innocent_zpstbajzlnl.jpg
Oh crap, it is Thursday isn't it

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I was visiting at a hospital once and it was dinner time. The nurse offered my brother and I something to eat while grandpa had his dinner we both said no pretty quick. Gramps told the nurse to go ahead and bring us something. Off she went and gramps told us the food there was really good, he was so right. I asked the nurse about it and was told they had a contract with SAGA a company that catered to hospitals and long term care facilities. Found out later it's the same company that runs a bunch of restaurants in the area.
Wish I had stayed in such a hospital. Every one I have ever been in had their own cafeteria with their own staff and even smelling the cart coming down the hallway made me want to retch.

Reactions: Ding

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
OMG, thank goodness..................I'd hate to give up my Chocolate:drool::drool::drool:
Heard of two college idiots that made a bet who could eat more of a 10 lb block of milk chocolate. I love chocolate but even the thought of that make me cringe I have no idea how much they might have eaten but I'd be willing to bet they both got sick.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Heard of two college idiots that made a bet who could eat more of a 10 lb block of milk chocolate. I love chocolate but even the thought of that make me cringe I have no idea how much they might have eaten but I'd be willing to bet they both got sick.

1 Large hollow Milk Chocolate Easter bunny is about my limit these days :D
Not bad for a 130 weight class :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread