Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I hope it's an easy day! I do have to find a ride home from work though :( My daughter has my car today as hers is in the shop and it's easy for me to find a way to work. Enterprise dropped the ball on her. :-x

Yup, sorry. I wish I was closer, would LOVE to drive ya home. Always best to work through the dealer, they have a special deal with the 'rents. Lots of punch... Hoping you can get around OK tomorow!!

Reactions: LynnNC

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
And, here I am LLB:wub: Thank you for caring my wonderful friend!!:wub::wub: Guess what?? I don't have to work tomorrow!! :banana::banana:

Sorry, lurvly, I'm tryin to fit 10 lbs into 5lb bags... I'll catchya. Drive SAFE, Lady!!! WORK safe! See ya tomorrow. Gnite lurvly...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Yup, sorry. I wish I was closer, would LOVE to drive ya home. Always best to work through the dealer, they have a special deal with the 'rents. Lots of punch... Hoping you can get around OK tomorow!!
One of my coworkers lives about 20 miles on the other side of me. She can pass through here to get home so I'll ask her. And there are others who live near here too. Many of them don't get off at the same time though. :(

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
beijo.gif
hearts.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread