Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I don't thinks I've ever slept that late even when was ill.
I routinely forget to wake up. Lol... as I do not have a schedule, I tend to stay up way too late...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I agree with you. And in my opinion it's because people are sheep, they are way too easily led around without questioning a damn thing. They blindly follow the masses. Sadly most are just plain stupid We got very lucky our Dr. is tickled that we have quit and always asks how our vaping is. When we first stared he even tried mine.
I go with plain stupid

Also it is easier to say no than use your brain

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Funniest-Fail-GIFs-3.gif

Reactions: Yiana

Skitterpop

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Nova Scotia Canada
Why, instead of a widespread celebration of the saving - or at least extending and improving - of countless millions of lives, are we facing legislation, derision, ostracization, mis- and dis-information?
The answer is easy follow the money. BF & BT are afraid of losing their captive audience.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Tractor Supply as far as I can tell only has PG. It is cheaper than ordering from Essentials Depot but do get my vg there.
None of my final juices are under 50/50. I count all my flavorings as part of the pg total

I may have stated backwerds earlier

Yep, if a Tractor supply is local to anyone, best to grab the PG there and save Freight for Cubes of VG :D
Last sale I picked a 2gal. deal with free shipping :thumbs:

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I hope he didn't have a lot of money or credit cards in it!! My son lost his wallet one time on vacation with a couple hundred dollars, credit cards, license ...the whole ball of wax. He had no idea where he lost it cause they were out clubbing that nite. The next day he gets a call from his doctor that he should call a phone number that he lost his wallet in a cab ....the cab driver found a dr appointment card in his wallet and that is how it was returned!!! Lots of wonderful people in this world!!!

Your son was very lucky,and yes there are still HONEST people still on this planet.
My sister wasn't as lucky though....she lost it all,credit cards all her I.D. and a boatload of cash,she was pickpursed in the grocery store with her purse strapped over her shoulder.Since her incedent I only carry photo copied I.D. in my wallet.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yep, if a Tractor supply is local to anyone, best to grab the PG there and save Freight for Cubes of VG :D
Last sale I picked a 2gal. deal with free shipping :thumbs:
Agree. Got 3VG and 1PG when i first started DIY. Shipping was as much as the Sale price. Will paln ahead better next time. Which won't be for a while. Not even through 1VG yet lol

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I have decided I am an angry vaper.

Has nothing to do with this thread, btw...

Rant ahead... you have been warned...

For the entire span of my life, I have been told that smoking is bad. Since I smoked my first, I have been told to quit.

I tried. I really did. Countless dollars wasted on hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, gum, lozenge, pills... Nothing worked. Indeed, the patch gave me a rash, and the lozenges made the inside of my mouth feel raw.

Along comes vaping.

I admit I have only been vaping for about 15 months. I am aware that there are A LOT of people that have been vaping A LOT longer. To those fine people, I say thank you! Know that in my mind, I am having a ticker tape parade just for you.

Where is my parade? No... I'm not actually suggesting that I, or any vapers, be actually given a parade. But, I do want to know why, after I've managed to kick the most dangerous addiction currently known to mankind, I'm not being congratulated by my doctors? Why are some "friends" suddenly no longer visiting?

Why, instead of a widespread celebration of the saving - or at least extending and improving - of countless millions of lives, are we facing legislation, derision, ostracization, mis- and dis-information?

Sigh...

End rant...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Follow the money trail...

Reactions: Yiana

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Do NOT want to talk about it........................... but no!

At least when I called Walgreen they said the Script had been filled and just got ready for pick up. I Hate waiting on WC approvals.:grr: Only problem is I'm home alone today and in no condition to drive.:(
sa la pooh:cool:

Being in pain totally sucks,I hope it eases up soon Crxess

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Too much PG makes me feel like I have a horse sitting on my chest.

Think maybe she got it bassackwards

Tractor Supply as far as I can tell only has PG. It is cheaper than ordering from Essentials Depot but do get my vg there.
None of my final juices are under 50/50. I count all my flavorings as part of the pg total

I may have stated backwerds earlier

Make sense now. It's weird how different we all are. Some people have heavy lung from vg some from pg. Too much pg really irritates me.

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I agree with you. And in my opinion it's because people are sheep, they are way too easily led around without questioning a damn thing. They blindly follow the masses. Sadly most are just plain stupid We got very lucky our Dr. is tickled that we have quit and always asks how our vaping is. When we first stared he even tried mine.

I agree. There is a huge sheep mentality, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread