Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Most of the time I go to Costco just for the samples. Enter hungry, leave not quite so hungry. Plus, it's an excellent way of trying things I wouldn't normally buy. :)

I used to love going to Costco when we lived in civilization. We could eat LUNCH there! :)

howdy @Lannie...got your ears on.?

Got my earMUFFS on! Brrrrrrrr, it's cold outside!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
ooh not a good mood this mornin.the lady wanted to wash and it didn't spin.ducked from the flying F bombs,no shrapnel and waited till enemy left area,fixed non spinning washer and sent coded message,from a distance, it was all clear.happy mornin again.(just turn knob and wait longer for spin cycle).lol
aww... I read your post with great anticipation of a non-spinning washer fix. Ours is barely spinning and I have to take half the stuff out, set it to spin and manually turn the center post to get it going, then repeat. Then put the other half in and repeat that twice. It's a real pain.

:-x

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Most of the time I go to Costco just for the samples. Enter hungry, leave not quite so hungry. Plus, it's an excellent way of trying things I wouldn't normally buy. :)

Zomg... the one near us, on a weekend, will often have 30! different sample carts. You can literally leave there, STUFFED. I have noticed they are not all the same. When I'm looking for really GOOD wine, I head over to the one in (wait, gotta tip up mah nose) Bloomfield. Super tony neighborhood. They carry things others don't, like Caviar, Krug Rose... ridiculous. Costco!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I think I should drop out of this contest. Wifey told me this morning that if I win, she's takin' it, so what's the point?

I TOLD you that you could have all the stickers! Siwwy boy... ;)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Joan, how far are you from Weirton WV?
Actually quite a ways in the grand scheme of things. I would say 2.5-3 hours drive. I am more on the eastern side of the state in the mountains and Wierton is over by the Ohio state line. May take longer to drive as it is 2+ hours drive from here to Parkersburg and Wierton is north of that. Anywhere in the state that you can use I-79 or the WV Turnpike, you can get there easily but once you get off those, it is a throw of the dice.

Reactions: wvducklady

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
aww... I read your post with great anticipation of a non-spinning washer fix. Ours is barely spinning and I have to take half the stuff out, set it to spin and manually turn the center post to get it going, then repeat. Then put the other half in and repeat that twice. It's a real pain.

Sounds like the drive belt is loose, or glazed. Both of those are easy fixes. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Actually quite a ways in the grand scheme of things. I would say 2.5-3 hours drive. I am more on the eastern side of the state in the mountains and Wierton is over by the Ohio state line. May take longer to drive as it is 2+ hours drive from here to Parkersburg and Wierton is north of that. Anywhere in the state that you can use I-79 or the WV Turnpike, you can get there easily but once you get off those, it is a throw of the dice.
That explains why I thought you were in PA rather than WV. My aunt lives in Weirton so I know that area fairly well. When I'd spend summers up there I'd shop for school clothes in Pittsburgh.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe

well I do have a fix or at least tell ya what is wrong.It's one of two things,either the motor coupling or the clutch,my guess is the clutch as it cannot take the full weight of the clothes.Neither one is that hard to fix.this will kinda help with your particular diagnosis.I have no idea what brand/make

edit to add: you can vape whilst doin this also.:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread