Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The funny thing about this contest is that I got more entries with people signing up through me than any other one......I think I have 156 points......so I thought for sure I would win that way,,,,
You may win in that draw too. I won with 65 points once. Shocked me though. :)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Die%20Winter_zpsosf29pwa.jpg

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
`
Oooh, Transmission drive! Fancy! Lol.. ours were here when we BOUGHT the house, 22 years ago. NOT letting them go, they're SO repairable. And I know THIS is weird.. The clothes come out of the washer, CLEAN. And out of the dryer? DRY. Prolly not as energy efficient as the ones that just spin, spray a little water, and spin some more. We're on a well, in Michigan?! Yah, water isn't an issue..
I hear ya brudda,had these since the 70's.I work on both.gettin pretty good at fixin em to.but sometimes a little patience helps.LOL

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Interesting,I did not know this.
I'm not a member but do go with my eldest sister every once in a while.I love the kilo bags of parmesan cheese they sell along with the 400 gram packages of their emmenthal cheese.It is a GREAT PLACE to get stuff.
Thanks Louis!

Don't know about Ontario, but in Michigan, they stand at the door and check membership cards on entry, like Soup Nazi's. HOWEVER, under Michigan law, anyone who retails alcoholic beverages CANNOT exclude any adult from entering the premises. So I never even go through the trouble of digging out my card to show them.. I just walk by the Soup Nazi's and say "Alcohol". :) If you DON'T have a membership, you CAN purchase alcohol, but nothing else. And of course, the sample carts are open season. :)

The following states all have the Alcohol exclusion: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Texas and Vermont.

Also, ANYONE can fill prescriptions at any Costco pharmacy without membership.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I don't see any reason to be in any way disappointed with any contest on ECF. I've won plenty, I've missed on plenty, and, hey, it's free stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

^ True,although I haven't won anything yet,it's fun way to while away some spare time and learn a thing or two in the process.Plus there are some rather interesting people here as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread