Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ima in vista,is that close to windows 10. :tumble:
2be0a7ddb9a382e300_zpsc3c75ee4.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
^ True,although I haven't won anything yet,it's fun way to while away some spare time and learn a thing or two in the process.Plus there are some rather interesting people here as well!!!
"Interesting people"

That's really mild language to describe some of the nutcase loonies I happily call my friends :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
aww... I read your post with great anticipation of a non-spinning washer fix. Ours is barely spinning and I have to take half the stuff out, set it to spin and manually turn the center post to get it going, then repeat. Then put the other half in and repeat that twice. It's a real pain.

:-x
What brand/model washer?

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Don't know about Ontario, but in Michigan, they stand at the door and check membership cards on entry, like Soup Nazi's. HOWEVER, under Michigan law, anyone who retails alcoholic beverages CANNOT exclude any adult from entering the premises. So I never even go through the trouble of digging out my card to show them.. I just walk by the Soup Nazi's and say "Alcohol". :) If you DON'T have a membership, you CAN purchase alcohol, but nothing else. And of course, the sample carts are open season. :)

The following states all have the Alcohol exclusion: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Texas and Vermont.

Also, ANYONE can fill prescriptions at any Costco pharmacy without membership.

We have the soup nazi's here too,I just walk in with me sister and she says "he's with me".When we're at the checkout she pays the whole shabang and when we get home I hand over the loot for the purchases that were for me.I do know anyone can go in with a perscription for the pharmacy and they cannot be turned away.They sell their meds cheaper than any of the local pharms in town.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I would stand no chance then:oops:

and

little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hi there crxess! :)

I won two of that type (I don't have a whole lot of luck with the thread draws) and it was high anxiety, level- way up there!

See, I'm plodding along on Win XP so I'm not very quick on the draw. It's painful to know the answer but your computer just Will Not Move while 50 answers go flying up on the screen. But, I like the adrenaline, it's fun. :D

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread