Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
It's a pre-emptory brown nosin! I'm sure I'll figure SOMETHIN out..
Oh I have no doubt of that...ok, you have a free one on the books...so the next time (and we all know there WILL be a next time) you put your foot in your mouth, do something stoopid, or what have you, you have a free pass...so make sure it's worth it! :p:lol:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh I have no doubt of that...ok, you have a free one on the books...so the next time (and we all know there WILL be a next time) you put your foot in your mouth, do something stoopid, or what have you, you have a free pass...so make sure it's worth it! :p:lol:

WOOT!!! I'll start plottin soon as I get mah glasses on! LURVS ya Angel!!

Reactions: angelphyre

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
WOOT!!! I'll start plottin soon as I get mah glasses on! LURVS ya Angel!!
Lurvs you too darlin' :wub:...scheme away!

Think I've got to call it a night...I can't keep my eyes open and have another long, exhausting day at work tomorrow (should be partying at Mardi Gras, but no, gotta do that nasty 4 letter word...grumble, grumble:glare:) You guys behave and I'll try to check in when I can.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Lurvs you too darlin' :wub:...scheme away!

Think I've got to call it a night...I can't keep my eyes open and have another long, exhausting day at work tomorrow (should be partying at Mardi Gras, but no, gotta do that nasty 4 letter word...grumble, grumble:glare:) You guys behave and I'll try to check in when I can.

Gnite Goddess! I has the Cam on, and it doesn't look like ya missin TOO much. Cold, and the party is really just startin. HOPEfully, you'll be free, on.. err.. That Tuesday?!

Reactions: angelphyre

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
WOOT!! Congrats!! Yep, when God closes a door, he opens a window! And if he's feeling ESPECIALLY benevolent, he turns on the exhaust fan too!
I know, huh! I'm stoked! It's been a rough 11 months since the layoff, with more than a couple of cases of "Did I do the right thing by going back to school????" but I'm starting to think I might have made the right decision after all. :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Careful LLB, your being watched (but aren't you always?)

count me in!
Hi Robert! Welcome!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I know, huh! I'm stoked! It's been a rough 11 months since the layoff, with more than a couple of cases of "Did I do the right thing by going back to school????" but I'm starting to think I might have made the right decision after all. :)

I'm SURE you did! 11 months was going to happen, with or without a better education! And what if you woulda just been sittin, hoping that long?! Nah, you can NEVER be overdressed, or overeducated. Except No Pants Thursdays. Then you can be overdressed...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
can i help him plan it? so it's properly epic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread