Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
About five or six. When things settle down and I'm back home ..... It should go up considerably;)

Still doing ok. Don't know who I've told but my stepmom passed away 1/11 and I've been in Texas since 1/8. First court date to start probating her will is this Thursday and I will be going back east until I'm needed again here.

I'm the only one in her will so I'm learning as I go, on what has to be done. She was my 'mom' since I was 3. I miss her so much :cry: She is now with my Dad and brother.

She was an indoor smoker, was on oxygen and not able to clean like she used to, for years. So this time has been spent cleaning off everything. It's been good to get my mind off of things. Finally have all the things that needed tossing, tossed out. When I come back, next, it will be time to start boxing up stuff.

Long process. :)
My condolences Robin...being a paralegal, we deal with probating estates all the time...it can be a long drawn out process sometimes, but seeing as how you're the only one in the will, hopefully it'll go quickly for you!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
About five or six. When things settle down and I'm back home ..... It should go up considerably;)

Still doing ok. Don't know who I've told but my stepmom passed away 1/11 and I've been in Texas since 1/8. First court date to start probating her will is this Thursday and I will be going back east until I'm needed again here.

I'm the only one in her will so I'm learning as I go, on what has to be done. She was my 'mom' since I was 3. I miss her so much :cry: She is now with my Dad and brother.

She was an indoor smoker, was on oxygen and not able to clean like she used to, for years. So this time has been spent cleaning off everything. It's been good to get my mind off of things. Finally have all the things that needed tossing, tossed out. When I come back, next, it will be time to start boxing up stuff.

*hugs* I can relate

Reactions: Robino1

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

You have my heart and prayers, it's a rough process I know. god bless you and yours.

Reactions: Robino1

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Well we'll see...just doing a quick check in before she gets in and it gets crazy!
hey there sweetie I guess that make mail out of the question and don't worry about it. No big, whenever things settle down. BTW check your email later today Ima gonna send sumpin sometime today

Reactions: angelphyre

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
mattie, sweet mattie, how ya doin long time no type.
Hi GPC. Just popped in for a second and saw a new contest. Had to look and see what was up for grabs. Looks to big for me but Good Luck to all that would really love to have one.

Reactions: angelphyre

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
hey there sweetie I guess that make mail out of the question and don't worry about it. No big, whenever things settle down. BTW check your email later today Ima gonna send sumpin sometime today
I'll try to get it for you this week...I did find the tank last night, but want to clean it good for you first...now just gotta find the coils.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hi GPC. Just popped in for a second and saw a new contest. Had to look and see what was up for grabs. Looks to big for me but Good Luck to all that would really love to have one.
And good luck to you, you can always win and pif to someone that needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread