Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I'm not very good at this, but I wanted to see how it would look in some other colors. We can always wish, right?
imageedit_6_8123204544_zpsm4jsag9v.gif

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
In this case, not really sure what 'good' is.

He left a really good job in AK to follow his dream and start his own tower climbing biz and has actually done quite well. He actually gets up and down towers better than most of the young guys but doesn't have the invincibility complex many of them have.

If he takes this job, then his days as a biz owner are done. The $$$ will be almost as much as he made in AK but with lower cost of living and will mean that he will be living in OH most of the time. Like 3 wks there and one week here...

I won't complain about the $$$ but can manage on whatever we have. I just want him to do what makes him happy or happiest.
Best of luck to both of you.

Reactions: wvducklady

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
No, it was not hail. It was soft and came down like snow but they were all round. I know what hail, sleet, and all the other conditions are. This was just a strange snow. Everyone on the job was perplexed by what it was.
It's called groppel, or graupel.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
perhaps it was because I was yakking about this Deal of the Day on here earlier. 8 sold by the time I finally decided to go with the gray one :D
and of course after I posted that it comes to me. Stratus is Tim. They are both very nice though. Tim called just minutes after I got my prizes when I won them. I put him on speaker and we talked while I opened them up. There was a ton of freebies in the box too. In fact that's where I got my Maganus and my Turbo gratis after they donated for an FB giveaway I did. They are super.

Reactions: JoanJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread