Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
i would love to start mixing my own juice, but i dont know if i would be good at it.. have to read up more on it, i just vape custards or cheesecake alot of dessert vapes are they easy to mix on your own
You shouldn't have a problem. You can buy many that are premixed and all you do is add a certain percentage of flavoring to your pg/vg/nic which you can buy premixed or mix yourself

It is really great fun and gives a sense of accomplishment and saves $$$
Unless you are a flavor junkie like I am

Woodsy38

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2014
winston-salem, north carolina, 27106
You shouldn't have a problem. You can buy many that are premixed and all you do is add a certain percentage of flavoring to your pg/vg/nic which you can buy premixed or mix yourself

that dont sound hard at all thank you very much i really need to save the money

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada

I started DIY shortly after I started vaping. I get my stuff from DIYflavorshack (They just happen to be local to me) and it is way cheaper than buying premade juice. I still get premade from time to time but I do a strawberry/watermelon mix and can vape all the time.

Reactions: Woodsy38

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
All done:
Dr
Lawyer
Pharmacy
Back home in one piece and safe.

Had to get scripts for (3) different test.....may take a month or more to get scheduled.:glare:
Dr changed my medications again :blink:

Now I get to sit and worry for a few hours while my Wife picks my youngest Daughter up from the hospital 90 miles away.:shock: Hoping beyond hope that the roads stay wet until she gets back.(after dark):(
No way i could make the trip. Already a hurting puppy today:oops:

That was a heck of a day! :( I am like you though trying to get as much as I can done when I venture out.
I am hoping right along with you the roads stay safe, try not to worry too much and they will be home safe and sound soon!

Woodsy38

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2014
winston-salem, north carolina, 27106
I started DIY shortly after I started vaping. I get my stuff from DIYflavorshack (They just happen to be local to me) and it is way cheaper than buying premade juice. I still get premade from time to time but I do a strawberry/watermelon mix and can vape all the time.
i have heard alot about the DIYflavor shack i am going to try i have to start cutting back on the money i am on a fixed income..

Reactions: JoanJ

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I've been meaning to go DIY myself, even ITC is too expensive for me these days, and I'm happy with a couple flavors as long as their good...and been thinking about making a naturally extracted tea juice
I keep toying with the tea thing too.

I do a lot of tea vapes but seems for some reason that most seem to think you need to put lemon in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread