With Cera coming are AVA atomizers EOLed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I wish I new how it vaporizes e-liquid....
Its order time..http://thermovape.force.com/IdaSearch?menuItem=E-LIQUID

Pre Order Policies: Projected shipping dates for the first batch of Cera orders begin December 10th

With all the research that went into the Cera, I wonder if can be kicked with a AW 18490 battery? Ive been using a VV mod or a Kicked VW mod, theres no going back to straight 3.7 volts. Besides the added performance VV/VW offers it delivers the same vape as the battery voltage drops... How about some demos with the Cera eliquid setup before we drop a hugh chunk of change on a unknown devise?

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Did you know that at least one if not more of the owners of innovapor are the owners of Thermovape? At least that is how I understand it. Also, like Vapta said, they had a major catastrophe and there shop got boarded up until the insurance company comes out. Their roof caved in because of heavy rain.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Did you know that at least one if not more of the owners of innovapor are the owners of Thermovape? At least that is how I understand it. Also, like Vapta said, they had a major catastrophe and there shop got boarded up until the insurance company comes out. Their roof caved in because of heavy rain.

I belive Innovapors owner has a partnership with Thermovape...its a sales partnership... Innovapors owner does not own any part of Thermovape... I know their story...
As far as the rain in the Bay Area causing delays in returning my emails, mabey so. But on the other hand Thermovape has allways been slow to reply..... I will be heading to the SF Bay Area early next year, I plan on paying Thermovape a visit. I would need to see a Cera in person before I would pay the hefty price tag..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread