The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

With Cera coming are AVA atomizers EOLed?

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by gorman, Nov 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    With all the research that went into the Cera, I wonder if can be kicked with a AW 18490 battery? Ive been using a VV mod or a Kicked VW mod, theres no going back to straight 3.7 volts. Besides the added performance VV/VW offers it delivers the same vape as the battery voltage drops... How about some demos with the Cera eliquid setup before we drop a hugh chunk of change on a unknown devise?

2. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Ive tried contacting Thermovape several times thru their contact us.... They dont answer... Thermovape has the worst customer service in the industry... They could take a lesson from Innovapor who has great customer service...

3. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    Has this been in the past week, while their office has been flooded with water?

4. atavanhalen

atavanhalen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did you know that at least one if not more of the owners of innovapor are the owners of Thermovape? At least that is how I understand it. Also, like Vapta said, they had a major catastrophe and there shop got boarded up until the insurance company comes out. Their roof caved in because of heavy rain.

5. sashwa

sashwa ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Alcatraz
    They really are going to be in trouble because we are expecting another 5 days rain beginning tonight. Hope they were able to get the roof done this week while we were dry.

6. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    I belive Innovapors owner has a partnership with Thermovape...its a sales partnership... Innovapors owner does not own any part of Thermovape... I know their story...
    As far as the rain in the Bay Area causing delays in returning my emails, mabey so. But on the other hand Thermovape has allways been slow to reply..... I will be heading to the SF Bay Area early next year, I plan on paying Thermovape a visit. I would need to see a Cera in person before I would pay the hefty price tag..

7. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    No it has been several weeks........

8. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    Weird, I got a response in 24 hours :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.