The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Would it be Easy To Fire Xhaler With Thick Winter Mittens On?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by MikeDeason, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MikeDeason

MikeDeason Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Toronto
    I want an ecig with a REALLY BIG BUTTON that I can fire easily with thick winter mittens on. Just by looking at the Xhaler it seems to fit the bill...am I right???

Also can I safely use rebuildable clearomizer tanks like the Smoketech with the Xhaler. On my Silver Bullet I had to use an adaptor which pushed down the center post and ruined it.

THANKS!:2c:

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Either the Xhaler or The Curve...
    The Curve
    The Video is in the product.

The XHaler Line

Both are FULLY mechanical and machined in the USA parts including the connectors that are floating on hard Delrin insulators that will NOT crush and are warrantied for LIFE!

Just sayin!:vapor:

3. MikeDeason

MikeDeason Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Toronto
    Thanks Drew. Which one do you think would fire easier with thick mittens? I was always hunting for the recessed button my Silver Bullet last winter. Not fun in the cold

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Probably the Curve....The SS ones are heavier than the Aluminum series, but both carry the same warranty.
    The Curve
    and we also have a mini that holds an 18500 battery..
    The Curve

5. Dac311

Dac311 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You could always go for the beretta for when you wear mittens. Auto battery so no need to try and fiddle with a button when you're all bundled up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.