YIHI SX550J G Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
Hello everyone. I have a question. What are the size for Yihi sx mini g class and sx mini q mini? I couldn't find even the website. Could you pls help me
Here's a Q Mini next to the ML.

c3adcd8af097ac7f673ed2b1489dea1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
According to the site they have some. It surprises me they have them before Varitube.

hum.... says Pre-Order and in small print some in stock (345).... which is correct....
When placed in cart it says pre-order and at check-out page says pre-order also....

EDIT: I called them directly and they are still "Pre-Order". The number shown "In Stock" is the number they will be receiving. They said to call back from time to time as the shipment is slowed due to many things such as FDA reg's. and other things (whatever that means ?).
So, should someone order thinking they are in stock will get a surprise.... not very good business practices to show them in stock when they are not....

EDIT 2 days later: They updated their web site to show "Out of Stock" and still Pre-Order...

Last edited:
Reactions: kismetcapitan

hoosierhickvape

Jul 17, 2015
Middlebury, IN
I already have the SXmini Q mini that I received last Friday from varitube. I also have preorderd the G class from them so I can rock my Aromamizer Plus 30mm I ordered yesterday. Currently got my Griffin 25 plus sitting on my Q mini.
20170115_130906.jpg

Attachments

• 20170115_130906.jpg
    20170115_130906.jpg
    986.1 KB · Views: 59

hoosierhickvape

Jul 17, 2015
Middlebury, IN
What's the difference between the Qmini and Qclass? I mean major, aside from aesthetics?

The addition of bluetooth control at the cost of auto rotation of the screen? I'll have to dive in to DJLsb's review.
The biggest would be Bluetooth app capability. So far the app is only available for iOS. Android app isn't available, but they are saying it'll be available soon. Until then the Bluetooth feature is useless to me, as my phone is a android phone.

Reactions: mongo74

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
What's the difference between the Qmini and Qclass? I mean major, aside from aesthetics?

The addition of bluetooth control at the cost of auto rotation of the screen? I'll have to dive in to DJLsb's review.
Another difference is on the Q Mini only one door is removable so you can't change the color. With the Q both doors are removable so you can change the color by buying a spare set of doors. Not sure whether or not that that matters to you, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Cheers,
Steve

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
That's great. Thanks for the help all!

And I found one (Q class) on ECF at a great price...that helps more. :)

While OTA updating might be more convenient, I have no qualms about wiring it up to my laptop. (I am *gasp* an Iphoner, so I suppose the app would have been neat)

The way I look at it: it's just another chipset that can fail.

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States

The new Q Mini will accommodate 25mm tanks, not sure about the old one but someone told me only 22mm

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
The G class is a big step up for YiHi in design, the Q mini is an awesome mod but the G class is very special indeed.

I was very lucky and won a Carbon G class, after spending a few days with it I can happily say it will not disappoint. I'll put a review up on here soon :thumb:
IMG_20170117_094308_169.jpg

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
The G class is a big step up for YiHi in design, the Q mini is an awesome mod but the G class is very special indeed.

I was very lucky and won a Carbon G class, after spending a few days with it I can happily say it will not disappoint. I'll put a review up on here soon :thumb:
View attachment 629859

eagerly awaiting your review! Wish Yihi would hurry up and release them to the general public......I want the black leather one :)

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States

View attachment 629859
You lucky dog

I am

8f540cd20e98ee0a2df298d4c6ab96c1.gif

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread