Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I want to see some pics of some badass Chucks and their owners! Nothing says how much your love your Chucks more than a pic of it (or them) in your happy little hands with a big ol' smile on your face! Besides, it's a great way for us to get to know each other. So break out that camera, paste on a smile, and show us what you got!

I'll have pics of my own to add once my Chuck returns to me.

Diller

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Reno, NV
Norse Lil' Chuck
DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

Yin Yang Lil' Chuck
DSCF0370.jpg

Lil' Boop Chuck
DSCF0369.jpg

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Angus, I noticed this is your thread and no pic of you an Serenity. What gives?

I just got my Serenity Chuck back yesterday, along with my new Little Chuck. Give me time, lol. I haven't put them down long enough to take a picture yet. I was even sleep-Chucking last night.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
well the hecknaw chuck arrived 11/18,i was well amazed at the quility of the jeff made mod. looked awsome!!! however mine had problems that will have to be delt with before it can be used,the connector was not seated just rite,no air flow through atomizer.jeff said to send it back,and he would take care of problem! so i did get to hold it,but i sure don't want to say goodbye to it, after all that waiting!! now i know how ya must have felt angus!! will keep ya'll updated if i ever see it again(oh ye of little faith)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread