Zero V2 50 Watt by Cloudcig ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I should add that if you go look on FT, there are two different models. One has an inhouse 50W chip that is similar to a dna chip and uses up and down power buttons. The other uses the Yihi sx300 chip, which works via a G Sensor.

I don't know how good or bad the SXK chip is. Their first chip, which was 30W wasn't great. It read resistance wrong, had a delay to fire and no memory so everytime you change the battery, you had to remember to reset it.

The Yihi chip has memory, and is accurate. However, it does read high on the battery indicator.

GreySG

Dec 27, 2013
AL, USA
I have the one from 101 Vape. No delay in firing but the example I received had a few issues; the C-bar was off-center from the body (loosening and moving fixed that), first time I put a battery in it didn't fire. Turned out that the positive battery terminal was just a brass button on a lose wire. PITB to put a piece of double stick tape behind it so that the positive post of the battery would make contact. Once I fixed the few issues the chipset seems to work correctly and just use the on-board charger rather than replacing the battery when it gets low. More comfortable in the hand than you would think and if you don't mind fixing a few things (not that you should have to) it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread