ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
How much OVER, Sir Dash? I'm debating taking that bet. ;)

Heh, well, don't know. BUT, I'll take yer action at the over 100.00 mark (no margins) all week long and twice on Sundays. You have something in mind for the winner? Perhaps a brand spanking new Eggfooyoung tank in a color of ones choosing? :D

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Ken - I have to ask this question.

If I have my mod set at 80w, you're saying that I'm pulling the same amperage with a 1 ohm coil that I am with a 2 ohm coil? You sound like you know a whole lot more than I do, but I'm having difficulty wrapping my brain around that concept.

So that's true? Resistance really doesn't come into play at all?
Yes, that's true. For the same wattage, a higher resistance coil requires more voltage than a lower resistance coil. The chip draws more amps from the battery and converts that to higher voltage.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
And that right there is my same question. It's not like it's a financial concern. I'm willing to bet the final product will retail for well over the 100.00 price point. The dna 75 or 60 would have been the perfect chipset for the Made in the USA branding he seems to be going for. Just really has me scratching my head at this point (I know he mentioned escribe but one does not need to ever open escribe to use the chip as an initiate to ecigarettes). o_O

There's a lot more to the history with evolv than just escribe. Zen was screwed over back when he was using the DNA 30. I don't know all the details but I understand there were issues evolv wouldn't fix or warrantee that Zen had to fix himself at his expense.

Zen being the nice guy he is won't hold a grudge against them but won't do business with them again because of those issues.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
There's a lot more to the history with evolv than just escribe. Zen was screwed over back when he was using the DNA 30. I don't know all the details but I understand there were issues evolv wouldn't fix or warrantee that Zen had to fix himself at his expense.

Zen being the nice guy he is won't hold a grudge against them but won't do business with them again because of those issues.

Welp, that makes sense to me.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I emailed them and asked. I don't expect a answer until after the weekend. If it is MADE IN U.S.A.(or anywhere but China for that matter), one would think that would be predominately stated somewhere on their site.

EDIT: With 23 ProVari's between Jackie and I, I'm not really worried about it. Still, it would be nice to be able to entertain the idea of getting a nice shiny new toy to play with. ;)
Well, it's Tuesday and haven't heard back from them. I don't think I'll be interested.... :nah:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
IMO, if a vendor doesn't reply to a question from a customer or prospective customer, end of story and no sale.
Well, Wednesday (business day, it's actually early Thursday morning) and no response. So yeah, I'll be happy with our 23 ProVari's.
:vapor:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hope you're not holding your breath.

I don't want sucralose in my juice. Not that I'm sure I can taste it; not that I'm 100% sure that it's harmful; but, I have my doubts about its healthfulness, so just as I won't eat it, nor will I knowingly vape it.
So, I've been asking juice makers if they use it or not.
It's really interesting how many don't ever reply. And equally interesting how many do, and do quickly and then ask if I have any more questions. The latter are on my buy (or at least, give them a try list); the former, on my oh-well-you-had-a-chance-but-screwed-up list.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Hope you're not holding your breath.
I'm not. I guess unless you hear otherwise from me, we can assume the makers of the VO chipset aren't going to answer my email. Oh well, money saved is money earned.

I hear you about rewarding vendors who do take the time to reply. That's why it was so hard to walk away from Johnson Creek (coil killer), their CS was second to none.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Phil Busardo had Zen on recently and they spoke about HoH projects current and future. Zen was vaping on the new mod in the footage but he declined to showcase it for us. Bah humbug says I!!
Those people that make the boards that are rumored to be in Zen's mods never replied to my email sent 04Mar :nah:

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread