ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I'm hoping $300 is the upper limit...

But, with ZNA Lites still going for close to that:
ZNA Lite *COLORS* Edition - Black

And ZNA Lite BLEMS still going for $130:
ZNA Lite (B-Stock)

I think we are likely looking at a $350-400 price range.

Yes, the 60 watt Radius can be had for a $219.95 (after $20 upgrade).
BUT, Zen will have put a lot of work into crafting a body around that chip...plus he's stated that some kind of wizardry has been used to make an 18650 battery work in an 18490 tube, that is mechanically interchangeable with existing ZNA threaded tubes...?

Sounds like a whole lot of expensive to me.

And I'll be in line on day one!
Cuz it's worth it!

Do the ZNA lites have reverse battery protection? Maybe thats why I did not get it. I have to have "dummy" protection or I know Id fry it.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I'm late into this thread, so bear with(maybe the correct language is "bare with me", but I'd hate to get censored).
Are people expecting a box mod or a tube mod?
And for the few who have seen it or a prototype, what's the closest looking mod to it?

Heres a mockup I'm working on.

LOLz

9857b56d00988ba0b8ee3865b93090a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Zen makes quality stuff based on my previous experience.
However, several months ago he vehemently stated 69W was not possible on a single 18650 battery in another thread.
Please pardon my ignorance, but did Ohms Law change or battery technology?
I am confused enough not to purchase until I am comfortable w/an answer.
Perhaps he could chime in w/an answer.

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
However, several months ago he vehemently stated 69W was not possible on a single 18650 battery in another thread.

18650 + hamster= 60w:)

Reactions: AstroTurf

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I'm late into this thread, so bear with(maybe the correct language is "bare with me", but I'd hate to get censored).
And for the few who have seen it or a prototype, what's the closest looking mod to it?
Gee, I can guess what the response to this question is going to be... ;)

Reactions: AstroTurf

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I get about 12 hours on a single 18650, set at 12watts with a .80 resistance coil.
I get about 4 hours on a single 18350 set at 12 watts on my P3 with same resistance.

Its all dependent on your vape style etc.

I suppose if you set it at 60 watts and puff on it non-stop ( nothing wrong with that, if it makes you happy and keeps one off cigs. ) your mileage is gonna be a lot less.

On my mechs I build to around .80 and depending on how much Im puffing I get quite a lot of hours , but of course power decline, which I dont mind, its kinda fun.

Now put a .2 resistance with real fat wire, that battery will need changing within a few minutes to keep things safe.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

That may have been before Provape revealed their formula for safe 60 watt vaping on single 18650...

The ZNA-PRO has been designed with the Provape 60 watt Radius chip...which is safe enough for me!

To answer your initial question, Ohm's Law didn't change (can't change?)...
But battery technology is always improving, and Provape (despite all haters) has the number one track record for safety.
'sgood enough for lots of folks!

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
I've not seen it, nor do I have a clue what it will look like, but it's a bit taller and wider than the original ZNA, pictured below. It just might be similar deco styling?

View attachment 593825

We know it accepts Z2 18490 tubes and 60w Provape Chip which is 3 buttons. I think Zen will give it a different look then the ZNA. I hope with as long as it is taking we will see some new Zenkote colors and some engraving bling.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS

Im expecting/hoping a box mod, but more compact and more aesthetically appealing than the Radius.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Im expecting/hoping a box mod, but more compact and more aesthetically appealing than the Radius.

Given that he said they are incorporating the Z2 490 battery tube into the design, not sure how boxy it's gonna be. But who knows with the HoH folks[emoji106]

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread