ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Yeah that's what the Regs seem to say.

I wish they'd written them in plain English, instead of Legalese.
With their lawyer-lingo, a sentence starts making sense, and then it pulls a verbal U-turn!
But then we wouldn't need lawyers. Oh wait, why would that be bad? I guess I shouldn't be saying that as my brother-in-law is a lawyer, but he's a good guy.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
But then we wouldn't need lawyers. Oh wait, why would that be bad? I guess I shouldn't be saying that as my brother-in-law is a lawyer, but he's a good guy.
Hahaha

It's really a shame.

They've written these Regs to be so far overreaching and intentionally confusing.

I'll never understand why a nation of people are so insistent on waging war on each other.

We are all in this together, and we all want our country to be good for us, so why is our government actively trying to do the opposite?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Egg Zackley!!!

I myself am pretty much done buyin stuff.

No more novelties, I want stuff that works and will keep on workin for a long time.

ProVape has fulfilled those needs.

This item may become a want, but is definitely not a need... Time Will Tell.

Jim

I have a feeling that I won't be getting one of these, but still will be excited to see what it looks like. The preparations I made pre and post deeming made any vape purchases unnecessary, and frankly, I don't want to raise the ire of my better half with a want :lol: It will be fun to watch this thing hit, and perhaps a little sad at the same time, I think this is going to be a last hurrah type of deal, a swan song from HOH for American marketed vapor products.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Hahaha

It's really a shame.

They've written these Regs to be so far overreaching and intentionally confusing.

I'll never understand why a nation of people are so insistent on waging war on each other.

We are all in this together, and we all want our country to be good for us, so why is our government actively trying to do the opposite?

..and with regulations it, most often, seems like it's all about the language and how it's written, more than what's logical and rational. So much of it seems so arbitrary.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
It will be fun to watch this thing hit, and perhaps a little sad at the same time, I think this is going to be a last hurrah type of deal, a swan song from HOH for American marketed vapor products.

..and with regulations it, most often, seems like it's all about the language and how it's written, more than what's logical and rational. So much of it seems so arbitrary.

I "liked" these posts, but damn do I hate what they mean.

The days we are living in now, with our government as it stands, are exactly why I've always been so apathetic towards participating in politics in any way. I'm not even registered to vote.

Why would I?
Civic duty?
Sure for some.

But for myself (and I'm sure many others), I just can't help but feel our government will do whatever they want...regardless of a vote.

These days are the death rattle of an era where the government worked FOR the people, out of fear of revolt, and respect of the power the people USED to hold.

Either that or I was born a generation or two too late, and this is just the echo of that death rattle.

(Sorry Ed...you "liked" this post mid-revision...I won't be offended if you want to "unlike" it.)

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Knock it off you two

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
  • Deleted by classwife

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
  • Deleted by classwife

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
  • Deleted by classwife

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Knock if off

The next time someone feels it is their place to tell someone off on ECF - it will not end nicely.

You have been here long enough to know better and have been told this before.

What the heck people ??

sheesh !

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Meh. I started this thread far away from the Provape home boards with the hope some of the intolerance and bitterness might not make its way over. Just wanted to discuss a new device, not to have a moderator be forced to come in here and have to admonish folks for acting like 5-year-olds. I give up[emoji88]

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Meh. I started this thread far away from the Provape home boards with the hope some of the intolerance and bitterness might not make its way over. Just wanted to discuss a new device, not to have a moderator be forced to come in here and have to admonish folks for acting like 5-year-olds. I give up[emoji88]

I know, Right?!?

Reactions: coldgin96

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Getting back to the thread's focus, I just watched something that totally surprised me.

On this week's Plumes of Hazard, Zen was the guest. Be warned that it's a very long (2 hours) video but the Zen segment is, as always, priceless. Among lots of other stuff, Mike explains why he sells belts and coins - and why there will never be a stab wood HOH device.

My surprise comes from the fact that the ZNA Pro is never mentioned, not even hinted about. I realize that the POH is the anti-hype machine and that Mike is not one to blow his own horn. But within a lengthy amount of time I thought I was going to be able to see/hear the ZPRO.

For me, it was still time well spent.

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
His interview had me scratching my head as well. Tooting ones horn aside, it's only good business to utilize free advertising when available. Maybe at the end of the day HoH just does not need the exposure and will sell out stock regardless. [emoji1449]

Last edited:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
His interview had me scratching my head as well. Tooting ones horn aside, it only good business to utilize free advertising when available. Maybe at the end of the day HoH just does not need the exposure and will sell out stock regardless. [emoji1449]

I think you're right. Another surprise in the interview was when Mike related that the US was #3 in HOH sales. Get this: China is #1. Nothing like selling ice to Eskimos. Of course, there is the distinct possibility that 90% of the China sales are to clonemakers doing "R & D".

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
I think you're right. Another surprise in the interview was when Mike related that the US was #3 in HOH sales. Get this: China is #1. Nothing like selling ice to Eskimos. Of course, there is the distinct possibility that 90% of the China sales are to clonemakers doing "R & D".

As I recall, China has been HoH's #1 in sales for several years. Perhaps any allotted advertising resources are being spent there rather than attracting the ugly gaze of the FDA here. ;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That was a great show, it was fun to watch Zen just chatting it up about the early days. I'd imagine with all the manufacturing going on in China that there quite a few wealthy folks who just like quality western luxury products. People are people...Was it Germany that he said was second in sales?

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
...Was it Germany that he said was second in sales?

Funny you should ask. When I was writing the post I was surprised I couldn't remember who was in second place or I would have included it. You may be correct with Germany but somehow just the generic Europe is the only thing that I might be remembering.

It's awful getting old. I can remember the engine options for a 1955 Chevrolet, what GTO originally meant, and that Studebaker was the US distributor for Mercedes Benz at one time, but would have to really strain my brain to remember what I had for lunch.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Funny you should ask. When I was writing the post I was surprised I couldn't remember who was in second place or I would have included it. You may be correct with Germany but somehow just the generic Europe is the only thing that I might be remembering.

It's awful getting old. I can remember the engine options for a 1955 Chevrolet, what GTO originally meant, and that Studebaker was the US distributor for Mercedes Benz at one time, but would have to really strain my brain to remember what I had for lunch.
Short term memory is claimed to be the first to go :lol: I can believe it these days :laugh:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm gonna throw a two cents moment out here. Lots of folks rushed stuff to market pre 8/8/16 via pre-orders and these things have been hitting the streets. Pretty soon things should get quiet in the US as to anything new and exciting, life is going to get boring for those vapers who always want some new toy...I think Zen will wait till then to drop this little gem on us. Heck it's already time where Labor Day is upon us, seems like the fourth was just around the corner. Halloween will here before you know it and then ThanksGiving...Hmmm, pumpkins or turkey, I'll put my bet on the bird on this one...maybe I'll be able to save enough pennies by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread