Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I think u didn't get what I said mate ..... ;-)
Of course 69 is a clear copy !!
I admire evolutionary work as much as revolutionary too... But mr.Grimmer255 sees no diferance between an F1 car and a horse dragging a cart " cos they both have wheels.

I got you right. ;) I wasn't replying to you, I was going same direction you were going. ;)

Guys hate to say this but have you checked the date of Grimmer's OP? It's 3 years ago, for all we know he could be retired now in Bangkok so I seriously doubt he's reading all this. I assure you the rest of us here are die hard GG supporters.:laugh:

I feel so stupid right now. :oops: I didn't look at the dates at all, I tought that this was enterely new topic. :facepalm:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys hate to say this but have you checked the date of Grimmer's OP? It's 3 years ago, for all we know he could be retired now in Bangkok so I seriously doubt he's reading all this. I assure you the rest of us here are die hard GG supporters.:laugh:

ahahahahahaha

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Greeks were a little late but they managed to copy me Aron :laugh:
The best thing is that the person that copied me was telling me that he is my friend while we were drinking coffee in a cafe 1 year ago. :lol:
This person is not the only one that copied me. There are other Greek direct GG copies of GGTS and GGSlim etc.

If you see all the mods, they are all based on GG. Connectors with plastic and a pin that screw-unscrew to fit the center pole of atomizers, tube with 2 caps, identical buttons without any innovation, telescopes, china copies of adjustable air ring, etc.

At the end I am happy that all the e-cig world is based on GG series. We made the revolution and we still developing the best things like GGTS, Ody multiatomizer, Ithaka etc

I really feel good and as River said GG users have to be proud that they vape first all the new things that we make together
69 is a mod 99.9% GG copy .... But the worse thing is, that is made in Greece .

http://s1288.beta.photobucket.com/user/smokingcandy/media/IMG_0522.jpg.html

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
After all that happened to me today, I would buy that mod... and than I would smash it into a pieces when something like this happens again... GG product will get my blood pumping, so than I could release my anger on cheap and ugly copy... and than continue vaping on GG.

P.S. What a load of bk, how can I continue when I didn't even strated... YET!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread