Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Don't make brass ggts imeo. Its wants to beat my collection. I won't allow it lol. People wouldn't know who started collecting first. Lol :D.

I'm just kidding I'm not that evil!!! Good luck with your TS collection. I want to say to imeo whatever he produces even justGG or esterigon or proteus, I will never forget the excitement I had when I first saw the GGTS online on his website and for me until this day it is the best looking device hands down in the history of ecig.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
You know the feeling when you have things set up just so perfect? When you have it down and you set everything up constantly? I have tried a few different atties and by now you all know that my Odysseus is my favorite. The two taking second place in a tie are the Penelope and the KFL. ( sorry ) with the KFL just a head of Penelope.

But anyway. I made the switch to cotton and boy its still amazes me how much better Odysseus performs. Im not a cloud chaser but dang if it is now setting off the smoke alarms. No problem re positioned the alarm to where it does not go off all day and night.

I tried many of the suggestions you all made and showed, but for me, the best is my Koh Gen do cut into 2mm strips wrapped in 30g kanthal and 34g nickel. I found that somehow the little extra topper makes for a more consistant experience and less prone to over saturation of the cotton.

Im just still crazy after a year and half with my Odys.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
See? I just dont understand..... Ive seen some EXCELLENT deals in the classifieds for Odysseus"s in like new condition at less than retail w amazing accessories and they sit there.
The seller either has to practically give it away or keep it. If I had the money , believe me, Id snatch them up , but 4 is enough( maybe?)

But in the meantime , I see people begging for it to be produced again, It baffles me.

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
See? I just dont understand..... Ive seen some EXCELLENT deals in the classifieds for Odysseus"s in like new condition at less than retail w amazing accessories and they sit there.
The seller either has to practically give it away or keep it. If I had the money , believe me, Id snatch them up , but 4 is enough( maybe?)

But in the meantime , I see people begging for it to be produced again, It baffles me.

Ana it is a matter of taste. it might be that Ody is your perfect match.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Oh , I know that... what I meant is that I see people asking for Odys, and I respect the reason for not producing more. I just font understand why those like kad dont buy those great deals when they come up?

Ive seen at least 2 ads that sat un - bought for weeks :)

Bad timing lol. As for me I have 4 odys as well. I prefer the Ody over Ithaka, maybe because I prefer single coils and because Ody is more compact I guess.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
maybe they miss those classifieds ana?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Maybe they miss them, but its been a trend for over a year. WHen I wanted my first Ody, they were not available anywhere. THey were rare in the classifieds. I had to pay 250.00 for my first one, and thats just the Ody with a piece of slica and one ready wire.

Now they are looked upon like some sort of out-dated item. People will see my atties and tell me to get this or that "hot item" and I tell them , I dont care if its "old tech" its good tech for my needs :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
but its not old tech ana. lol

Just check the majority of atomizers out there. They are all based on Ody. In fact they are the same. A botton feeded wick with a cone on it. Even kanger's design is an Ody. Its a piece of replaceable part that screws on a base and it has a neck like Ody mouthpiece.

Also keep in mind that your "old tech" Ody has liquid control, something that doesnt exist anywhere else, except on atomizers that are Ody copies.

People that vape on "new tech", they vape on inferior devices. The new tech is only new because of the date it is made:laugh:

Last edited:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
It's quite possible that copies are the very reason people aren't buying them from the classys. Ody has been copied a lot and most people especially people new to GG are more comfortable buying from a vendor then a private party. Especially at close to retail pricing JMHO. BTW 70+% of my GG stuff was bought second hand and I have had no issues although most of it is bought from people I know buy authentic GG items.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Odys have found " new life " on a new device....... It makes double the clouds and the taste is even better.

_MG_0097_zps69d4707b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread