The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Odysseus official

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Don't make brass ggts imeo. Its wants to beat my collection. I won't allow it lol. People wouldn't know who started collecting first. Lol :D.

I'm just kidding I'm not that evil!!! Good luck with your TS collection. I want to say to imeo whatever he produces even justGG or esterigon or proteus, I will never forget the excitement I had when I first saw the GGTS online on his website and for me until this day it is the best looking device hands down in the history of ecig.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thank you aal my good friend. Isnt this feeling the best in the world? The excitement you feel when you see something that you like most?:)

3. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    You know the feeling when you have things set up just so perfect? When you have it down and you set everything up constantly? I have tried a few different atties and by now you all know that my Odysseus is my favorite. The two taking second place in a tie are the Penelope and the KFL. ( sorry ) with the KFL just a head of Penelope.

But anyway. I made the switch to cotton and boy its still amazes me how much better Odysseus performs. Im not a cloud chaser but dang if it is now setting off the smoke alarms. No problem re positioned the alarm to where it does not go off all day and night.

I tried many of the suggestions you all made and showed, but for me, the best is my Koh Gen do cut into 2mm strips wrapped in 30g kanthal and 34g nickel. I found that somehow the little extra topper makes for a more consistant experience and less prone to over saturation of the cotton.

Im just still crazy after a year and half with my Odys.

4. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am really glad to hear that Ana. Ody was a big revolution on atomizers and it really vapes excellent with great taste. I agree to that. But what I like most is that you really love it. I am sure that its size is a very big advantage too

5. kad07

kad07 Senior Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Bucharest , Romania
    Hi Imeo,
    Any chance to buy a new Oddy from e-smokguru in near (or later ) future ? After I buyed and use Ithaka and Peny V2 , throw away all my other silica atties and remain only at GG atties
    Thank you

6. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    very glad to hear that Kad.:)

Ody will not be produced any more but the fat penny is coming.

7. kad07

kad07 Senior Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Bucharest , Romania
    k ; understand :facepalm: so "long live to fat penny" :toast:

8. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    See? I just dont understand..... Ive seen some EXCELLENT deals in the classifieds for Odysseus"s in like new condition at less than retail w amazing accessories and they sit there.
    The seller either has to practically give it away or keep it. If I had the money , believe me, Id snatch them up , but 4 is enough( maybe?)

But in the meantime , I see people begging for it to be produced again, It baffles me.

9. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Ana it is a matter of taste. it might be that Ody is your perfect match.

10. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Oh , I know that... what I meant is that I see people asking for Odys, and I respect the reason for not producing more. I just font understand why those like kad dont buy those great deals when they come up?

Ive seen at least 2 ads that sat un - bought for weeks :)

11. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Bad timing lol. As for me I have 4 odys as well. I prefer the Ody over Ithaka, maybe because I prefer single coils and because Ody is more compact I guess.

12. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    maybe they miss those classifieds ana?

13. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Maybe they miss them, but its been a trend for over a year. WHen I wanted my first Ody, they were not available anywhere. THey were rare in the classifieds. I had to pay 250.00 for my first one, and thats just the Ody with a piece of slica and one ready wire.

Now they are looked upon like some sort of out-dated item. People will see my atties and tell me to get this or that "hot item" and I tell them , I dont care if its "old tech" its good tech for my needs :)

14. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    but its not old tech ana. lol

Just check the majority of atomizers out there. They are all based on Ody. In fact they are the same. A botton feeded wick with a cone on it. Even kanger's design is an Ody. Its a piece of replaceable part that screws on a base and it has a neck like Ody mouthpiece.

Also keep in mind that your "old tech" Ody has liquid control, something that doesnt exist anywhere else, except on atomizers that are Ody copies.

People that vape on "new tech", they vape on inferior devices. The new tech is only new because of the date it is made:laugh:

15. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    It's quite possible that copies are the very reason people aren't buying them from the classys. Ody has been copied a lot and most people especially people new to GG are more comfortable buying from a vendor then a private party. Especially at close to retail pricing JMHO. BTW 70+% of my GG stuff was bought second hand and I have had no issues although most of it is bought from people I know buy authentic GG items.

16. legion13

legion13 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    Wilson, NY
  17. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    For those that keep asking for more Odys, there is an amazing Odysseus for sale in the classifieds with many extras .......

18. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Odys have found " new life " on a new device....... It makes double the clouds and the taste is even better.

[​IMG]

19. RiverNut

RiverNut Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 1, 2012
    Texas
    hi Priscilla,
    it's cool to see you still lovin your odys :)
    ELA wasn't a good match I guess.

20. anavidfan

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Oh, it looks great on ELA too, but it looks good on just about any wider device, even the GG's :) Just kidding....... I guess Im just crazy about Odys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.