☀☀☀☀☀ $500 PRIZE ☀☀☀☀☀ VIDEO CONTEST ☀☀☀☀☀ GIFT Certificate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
FriendCaller-Video-Contest.jpg

video-contest-clapper.jpg

YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTEST!
$500 Smokeless Image Gift Certificate Prize!

giftcard.jpg

Contest & Rules:

1) Make a video commercial for Smokeless Image and upload it to youtube and post the link to the video here.

2) The video cannot contain profanity, nudity or other inappropriate content.

3) The more creative the better!!

4) It must mention smokeless image & our website (smokelessimage.com) in a prominent fashion.

5) It must mention electronic cigarettes and either explain their use or demonstrate their use. (this contest is open to all so you do not have to show any smokeless image products although that is preferred.)

6) The Winner will be chosen by YOUTUBE! it will be determined by the amount of Views it gets.

7) Contest Ends on 8/31/12 11:59pm EST.

8) All entries will be downloaded from YOUTUBE by Smokeless Image and will become the property of Smokeless Image.

YouTubeIcon.jpg

GOOD LUCK!!!! Can't wait to see them!!!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
It does not matter :p but lets say a min of 30 seconds.

Is there a time limit on how long the video can be? Usually with contests like this they will say it has to be under a certain length. Or does length not matter? (insert off color joke here)

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
friends can always help most digital camera's & smart phones take video as well :p

I probably won't enter because I don't have a video camera, editing equipment, or a lion, raven, retriever (golden), squirrel, wolf, semi truck, or rainbow flags to use in my Imagined creation. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread