☀☀☀☀☀ $500 PRIZE ☀☀☀☀☀ VIDEO CONTEST ☀☀☀☀☀ GIFT Certificate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
To try and help anybody who wants to enter this competition but has no experience you can check this out:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
These are different online programmes from the YouTube site that allow users to make their own videos/cartoons.

I haven't used any of these as I use my own editor but it looks really simple and there's a lot of different programmes to choose from.

I think all you probably need with these is the story and script for the Smokeless Image video commercial.

Good luck :)

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
:lol: :lol: well done Grego!!! :thumbs:

There's just that one word for cigarette that means something different in UK than it does here that might keep them from being able to use this.

Thanks Star :)

Which word? I don't know what you mean?

That was pretty cool, Grego66. (as long as you don't speak German, lol)

The only thing that might stop the use of it by SI might be a copyright issue for the clip.

Regardless, great job on both your attempts!

Oh, yeah, Star is right with the one word.

Thanks Kia :)

I think you are probably right about the copyright issue. There's still a lot of these Downfalll parodies up on YT. I did research it and I think now they are allowing the video's but they immediately get adverts on them and any money those adverts make will probably go to the film studio. I don't know for sure though.

Either way it was mainly just for fun :)

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Thanks Star :)
Which word? I don't know what you mean?

I will filter to keep the ECF filters from doing it for me... I know that f** is a common slang term in UK for cigarette, however here it is a derogatory slang for gay. Now, taken in context there shouldn't be an issue and nobody should take offense, but you never know...

Now, slightly off-topic... where are you from originally and how long have you lived in Nevada?

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
I will filter to keep the ECF filters from doing it for me... I know that f** is a common slang term in UK for cigarette, however here it is a derogatory slang for gay. Now, taken in context there shouldn't be an issue and nobody should take offense, but you never know...

Now, slightly off-topic... where are you from originally and how long have you lived in Nevada?

Of course, I was aware of that term but it didn't occur to me at the time, I actually dismissed the name Butts because of that very reason. Oh well I hope people understand what is being said :)

I'm from the other side of the pond, England, I have been here for two years.... thank God for Freon. :)

Another tern that shocked me when I first came here was fanny. People use that word a lot but in England it's quite a cheeky word :)

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
Update on my Volt - Hitler Downfall Parody and the copyright.

I had to remove it because of copyright infringement. I think the actual studio that made the film was fine with it because adverts immediately appeared on the video and also other Downfall parodies appear on YT and have done for years without any problem. It was probably for other another (c) infringement maybe the music.

Anyway fun while it lasted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread