☀☀☀☀☀ $500 PRIZE ☀☀☀☀☀ VIDEO CONTEST ☀☀☀☀☀ GIFT Certificate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Thanks.

Your messing around worked pretty well, and is exactly what SI is looking for, I think.

I'm not actually thinking I'm going to win the prize with my video. I was happy to plug SI for their part in all of it, but I couldn't get mom out of my thoughts. For some reason, my mom has been seriously on my mind and I just don't want anyone else to go through what she did as far as the cancer and I don't wish the anguish that the family and her friends went through when we lost her. I suppose maybe it could be because this year I turn the same age as she was when she received her first cancer diagnosis.

And maybe some of those idyots who pass uninformed legislation will see it, too, and think about looking into it instead of blindly passing laws with false data or ill-informed word of mouth behind them. If nothing else, I should be thanking SI for getting me to make the video. If it helps even one person, it was worth the effort, and the very personal info and clips I shared within it.

oops. I guess we were supposed to post a link and not embed. My bad, sorry.

Volt. Take A Chance, Make A Choice. Please Live. - YouTube

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Well, your video reassured me for why I quit. I lost my dad to brain cancer 9 years ago, and my boys have grown up without a grandfather. He loved them so much. I don't want to put my family through that.

So thank you for that video.

As for mine. I felt the same way when I did the first video. Never expected to win, but it gave me a reason to try. Now, I love making them and explaining the SI products for new people and helping them make the switch. I get several emails a day that say that they bought SI because of my videos and they want to thank me. It makes me feel good so now it's translated to a fun way to PIF.

And in case you are reading this, that doesn't mean I won't take the money IMAGINE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
It goes for another month. Hopefully, if we keep this bumped, they'll jump in (probably a little later than sooner if they're intimidated by making videos, like me).

I'm still thinking about a simpler, and less touchy feely, attempt myself.

I know my first one was long, since i made it like an infomercial. But, i can't even tell you how many people have pm'd me saying it was informative and they bought a volt kit because of it.

I like yours

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
I know my first one was long, since i made it like an infomercial. But, i can't even tell you how many people have pm'd me saying it was informative and they bought a volt kit because of it.

I liked your video too, because it was informative and that's the whole idea. :D

I suspect CASAA would be the place for my mom vid, but I'm not pulling out any of my SI plugs. I know for fact she would have loved the neon lime green battery (you should have seen the car she brought home one day that made dad swear - a lime green Renault), and she probably would have used the other, dark green batteries at Christmas. I knew her too well, lol. In liquids, I think she would have liked the Ice Menthol and the 555.

Oh, and Dad made her return the Renault, but he would have let her keep the Volts. ;)

Edited to add, I really like your new video on why SI cartomizers are better, too! I actually was curious about it, and one keeps hearing about bottom coil or top coil, etc., but now I have that visual and I know why I like my cartos from SI better than others. Excellent!

I'm glad he didn't burn down the house, too, Mrs. Outlaw!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread