☀☀☀☀☀ $500 PRIZE ☀☀☀☀☀ VIDEO CONTEST ☀☀☀☀☀ GIFT Certificate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Ok Guys great contest...although there weren't very many entries there were a lot of views!! over 25,000 views in total for all the videos!! Mr. Outlaw was our winner!!! Congrats!! but I am going to give each person who entered a $100 gift cert!!! (not for each video but to each person who entered!!

I will send them out to you in PM tomorrow night so you can use them for the sale if you wish :p

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Wow.

Just.

Wow.

MrOutlaw has helped so many people, and I can't think of a better way to say "thank you" to him. And, I can't think of a classier company out there. I honestly cannot think of any company - not one other at all - that believes in their customers as much as, if not more than, their product. Smokeless Image is one class company, and has nothing but class in the way of their reps.

Thank you, Imagine, for making quitting smoking an joyous adventure, never mind the health you helped to give back to us.

You tell them we said it was time they gave you a raise. A big one, too. Company stock wouldn't hurt, either. Just my :2c:

:wub:

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Wow.

Just.

Wow.

MrOutlaw has helped so many people, and I can't think of a better way to say "thank you" to him. And, I can't think of a classier company out there. I honestly cannot think of any company - not one other at all - that believes in their customers as much as, if not more than, their product. Smokeless Image is one class company, and has nothing but class in the way of their reps.

Thank you, Imagine, for making quitting smoking an joyous adventure, never mind the health you helped to give back to us.

You tell them we said it was time they gave you a raise. A big one, too. Company stock wouldn't hurt, either. Just my :2c:

:wub:

it sounds like thy have a lot of class. ( LOL )

Larry

dwsizme

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Michigan
Please make more videos, Mr. Outlaw. When I was searching around for info about e-cigs I found your Youtube videos....didn't know it was for a contest originally, hadn't found ecf yet. I watched them all and look forward to more. Your how to videos were very helpful getting me started (successfully) with e-cigs (and smokeless image, too!)
Thanks.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Please make more videos, Mr. Outlaw. When I was searching around for info about e-cigs I found your Youtube videos....didn't know it was for a contest originally, hadn't found ecf yet. I watched them all and look forward to more. Your how to videos were very helpful getting me started (successfully) with e-cigs (and smokeless image, too!)
Thanks.

I'm going to. I got behind at work since my truck broke down. To top it off, it's football season and I am a high school football official so I officiate 3 nights a week and all ay on Saturday. Now that I am caught up t work I'm going to make some more.

My first one was for the video contest, but then I decided to keep making them to help people. When the new products come out, I will be doing videos on them. I am also making one comparing the volt products to the ego twist and provari.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
I'm going to. I got behind at work since my truck broke down. To top it off, it's football season and I am a high school football official so I officiate 3 nights a week and all ay on Saturday. Now that I am caught up t work I'm going to make some more.

My first one was for the video contest, but then I decided to keep making them to help people. When the new products come out, I will be doing videos on them. I am also making one comparing the volt products to the ego twist and provari.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can't wait to see more videos. You've been sorely missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread