Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
6yl1dl.jpg

This concludes my little challenge so give yourselves a big hug for mission accomplished. I was impressed by the introspect, humor, folly and tenderness of some of the guesses.

Many know that I fancy images as part of my life, but sometimes you have to get past the pretty pictures and actually read the book. Your contributions have given me focus to do that and I hope they have helped you find new ways to express your feelings to a loved one.

My heart is now filled with your LOVE WORDS and this cowgirl will have a happier Valentine's Day. I probably won't have the opportunity to describe anyone as engorged, tumescent, or pulsing, nor will I diagnose their STD, but at least now I am armed with the correct vocabulary.

This contest was to thank you for being a source of inspiration, support, and fellowship during my journey into vaping but I certainly got more than I gave. Now if you would please just send one of those hunky cowboys over so I can make him a fine country candlelight dinner.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who entered a story, picture, or video. Prism, MrsCasey and woody55, your stories brought me hope and tears. AG51 and kritter, you both always bring in the sun. Mike, I saved the video, thanks master. It was musiceqlslife21 who wrote the lovely poem that I printed for framing. And to those who chose me a cowboy date.... you nailed it! I apologize if I missed anyone, it took all of you to make this a success.

bhfus3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread