✰✰✰ NEW RAINBOW BATTERIES!!!✰✰✰ - available now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I know i know i will be waiting a few more days to get me batt. That doesnt worry me , But that doesn'nt excuse u all to not be posting more pics with your new rainbow batts!! Pweeassse post some more pics for little meeeeeee :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go Reptilr!

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

kico166

ECF Veteran
it is not possible...

Hmm maybe I would like one of these ... I like the rubberized batts in general.

But when I get a new (back-up of back-up of back-up :vapor:) my lil 'stickers' won't stick.
I did get a sticker to stay on ONE batt - don't know why that one did.

kico166

ECF Veteran
Oh pooh,,,,,,,,I know the one you mean,,,,,,and they are more expensive and I'm told the CS isn't as good!

Speakin' of bling tips - I noticed on my last order they are NOT as clear looking as the first ones ... different manufacturer?
For a while I used the bling on the auto's / then decided to keep them on the the "older" batts that I used more frequently (extras being a back-up of that specific color). Now I want them on 'all the kids'! :D

kico166

ECF Veteran
Wow, cindy; those are nice. And all plexiglass? Do they have flat backs? I am artsy/craftsy-challanged, but always appreciative of the results. (And I've been known to be instrumental in designing jigs to build artsy/craftsy stuff on.) Dear Lord, if mankind had had to wait on me to invent the wheel, they'd have never made it out of the Stone Age--but I can help figure out a better way to make 'em!

OMGosh!
GoGirl.gif

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
HOLEYVAPES BATMAN RAVE!!! Sooooooooo beautiful .... Drool drool drool droool drooool droooooool. They look soooo good, and i only ordered one? Cry cry cry cry..... Lol thanks for posting

Yeah - I'm thinkin' that you're going to need a backup. They are stunning! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread