• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

03/30/10 anything goes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
I have:
VaporCountry 10ml Pineapple 24mg
VaporCountry 10ml Lemon 24mg
VaporCountry 10ml Menthol 24mg
PerfectElectronicCigarette 6ml grape 18mg
PerfectElectronicCigarette 6ml cherry 18mg
--All of these have a few drops taken out of the container, up to, but not more than 1ml--

I would like:
Anything 6ml or greater with a strength of anything up to 24mg.
I typically enjoy fruity flavors, and would like to stay away from tobacco flavors. I would like to sample some TV juice, (or something else) almost any flavor will do. Please PM me :D

Mark Linehan

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Salem, MA
marknsalem.blogspot.com
I have DIY Cola 0 nicotine 10ML, 30ML and 50ML, with extra cola drops for adding nic juice to it without dilluting it too much. I have this because I am an idiot and spilled the last 2/3 of my 60ml bottle of 36mg nicotine juice, and now have nothing to mix my 8 flavors with as I was trying to start doing my own DIY mixing. I have a flimsy desk and jumped up for the phone and was not paying attention. 100% VG nicotine juice does not come out of shag rug easily.

I am looking for as much nicotine juice as I can get my hands on. I won't be able to buy any more until I get paid on the 3rd next month. Actually, I can even offer to repay a nic juice lona on the 3rd if anyone can spare some temporarily. A trade for the cola would probably be easiest though. :D

Drop me a PM if anyone wants to work something out. Thanks In Advance! I think I should be able to come up with the cost of shipping a good size bottle of cola juice.

Mark Linehan

tpoulton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
  • Deleted by johnnymaestro
  • Reason: outside selling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread