Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY CONTEST....badgirlz and pool boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Ok I have seen the word Tardis a million times in my search for the answer maybe I'm the Tard cuz it must be an inside bad girl thing I missed out on

Don't feel bad Windy... I of course noticed the reference to the Tardis time machine as well... but honestly I have not kept up with the new Dr. Who... I was much more into the original series with the first 4 or 5 Dr.s back in the 70's! :lol:

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
:facepalm: I dunno, LK. I think Windy is correct with Tardis...........Maybe the reason you posted the pic of the Slitheen's is because Tardis disappears like 'Smoke' ....OR because the Slitheen's wear what appears to be watches ( time pieces ) around their necks, but they're not watches, we know that. :facepalm: Or.......Raxacoricofallapatorius has a twin planet, as in SK, and you are like twins. OK, now I'm gonna join everyone at the TARD bar. :unsure: :toast:

yes but what's your point Skye? LOL...so far no one has come right out and said it.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
:facepalm: I dunno, LK. I think Windy is correct with Tardis...........Maybe the reason you posted the pic of the Slitheen's is because Tardis disappears like 'Smoke' ....OR because the Slitheen's wear what appears to be watches ( time pieces ) around their necks, but they're not watches, we know that. :facepalm: Or.......Raxacoricofallapatorius has a twin planet, as in SK, and you are like twins. OK, now I'm gonna join everyone at the TARD bar. :unsure: :toast:

woohoo TARD bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
whew!!! I would have hated to have to erase the entire thread just so I didn't look bad. Heaven forbid.

btw did you know that squirrels have 8-10 mammary glands?

images

now that's what I call flashing!!!!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey wait...this was supposed to be a contest wasn't it....hahahahaha. Well........I still have the gold snake drip tip to give away. Do you want another obnoxious word find game....or should we just do a random drawing? I'll let you folks decide....and this time I'll leave it go for at least a week so everyone has time to play. Let each other know.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
squeal!!!!! It's Squirrelstein!!! hehe.........ok.....just for you Windy.....here's round TWO of the Snake Drip Tip contest.....for participants in the Bad Girls thread only.....so simple......Windy can win!!! All you have to do is make a post that sez........"this is my entry....gimme the snake!" Then next weekend on my birthday (hinthint) Sat the 13th.....I will take all the entries and run the random generator. LadyJ won the silver snake......I put a little something extra in the package for her and I think she is still speechless...hehe. I hope that means she liked it.

IF the winner of this round does NOT already have a SquirrelQueen lanyard...I'll make you one. Although I can't imagine there IS anyone who qualifies for this contest that doesn't have one. Is there?

GEEZ! will someone PLEASE turn that damn microwave off!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread