1.0ml clearomizer usage tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up to 6 out of 7 that are broke. This last two a customer and I were being very careful to tighten by using the bottom metal band...still the tube is now lose and leaks. I'm thinking maybe the atomizer heating up and softening the glue holding the tube to the metal... This is discouraging.. While they work, they work well.

Marsai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Marietta NY
Huh, that sucks. I only bought two just to try them out. I had no issues. I plan on getting a ton of them my next order. I guess time will tell. Surprised admin hasnt posted in this thread yet. Any of you guys hear about any Issues like this during R&D?​

Question: Are you using them on BLOOGs standard 808 Battery? I DID try the 1.0 Clearo on the 650. It got very hot, and didnt taste good at all. I guess If you were using them on some Battery with a Higher Voltage the extras heat could eventually damage them. ?

Last edited:

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Huh, that sucks. I only bought two just to try them out. I had no issues. I plan on getting a ton of them my next order. I guess time will tell. Surprised admin hasnt posted in this thread yet. Any of you guys hear about any Issues like this during R&D?​

Question: Are you using them on BLOOGs standard 808 Battery? I DID try the 1.0 Clearo on the 650. It got very hot, and didnt taste good at all. I guess If you were using them on some Battery with a Higher Voltage the extras heat could eventually damage them. ?

You can find lot's of reports/reviews about the OEM version (510 threaded).

The folks at bloog has said that they've been using them without fail as well. Maybe I just got a few defective ones. I've been using, and reusing carts for almost a year so I'm well versed on refilling them...it's odd once i noticed them leaking i also noticed the blue tank part would get loose enough to turn about a quarter turn. I even started making sure I was using the metal band to screw them onto the battery, and yeah it is just the regular 808 batteries. I've bought some more and handed them out, we'll see.

DeeLeeKay

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
We are also having a few glitches with them. There seems to be a weakness where the plastic meets the metal. The plastic is not all that strong. When they work they are great. The ease of them leaking and the quickness make them too expensive to use on a daily basis at this point. I would be happy to get at least a week for one, but it seems to be only a day or two.

We are also having a few glitches with them. There seems to be a weakness where the plastic meets the metal. The plastic is not all that strong. When they work they are great. The ease of them leaking and the quickness make them too expensive to use on a daily basis at this point. I would be happy to get at least a week for one, but it seems to be only a day or two.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... With this latest one I'm wondering if my customers and I are screwing them down to far and pushing the battery post to far in on the center tube and dislocating the tank from the metal bottom?.. I'm assuming the tank is glued to the metal at the bottom and I'm pulling on that glued connection.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I always instruct users to turn slightly past the point where they feel resistance when screwing on the clearo. So many users now switch from carts to clearos to tanks and back again. The differences in the post location can cause the post to get pushed in. Most of the time you can pull the post up a little bit on the clearo side to get it to make a connection again. Wrenching the cart/clearo down hard on the battery is not a good idea.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
trick,

How do you fill yours?

I unscrew the mouthpiece and fill with a needle cap on my juice bottle. I fill it just under the top of the tube and screw the mouthpiece back on. If you don't have one of the new bottles, you can hold it at an angle and drip the juice down the side of the air tube and it will fill pretty fast.

tanikir

ECF Veteran
I wouldn't think that they've been out long enough for you to go through several of them if there wasn't a problem. How are you going through them?

I've used several for different flavors and my wife's setup as well. Probably filled around 10 of them. I had one that just quit working and one that got gummed up by a juice that's notorious for clogging.

Are the bigger ones less fragile?

I've had 0 problems with the 650 setup for 2 weeks. Use is everyday. You'd love the battery life. And it holds 60% more liquid..you'll want to buy an extra battery. Mine will last me most of the day at work, but if I stop for drinks or something after I run the risk of running out of battery.. And you'll want to carry liquid with you these new clearos go through it a bit quicker, but that's okay because the trade off is more vapor.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hi Everyone,

I've used many of these, and usually get 1-2 weeks use out of them before the vapor level drops. I've only had a handful leak so far, one leaked very quickly right from the start, and a couple others started to leak right about the time the vapor level dropped. DeeLeeKay might be onto something with pushing the center post out of line while filling. I'll look into that a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread