The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

1 week using with the stardusts.........

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Mr.Whitecloud, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Whitecloud

Mr.Whitecloud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    Well I have to say after almost a full week using the Stardusts I would have to say,I am highly impressed by them.I bought 2 to try out one low res and one standard res.I use the low res with MLV'S Arrrgh Why 4 24mg and I find the vapor production is awesome on my 1000mah ego passthrough and the flavor is just getting better and better as I top off.The juice is getting darker which I expected it would do.The throat hit is awesome.I am using the standard res with a little thinner pg juice.I am using Pink Spots Jamaican me crazy in 18 mg and results are awesome one word to describe NOM NOM NOM O.K. I know that's three words.

I have carried both of these around in my pockets while I am at work and just oot and aboot I can not make these things leak what so ever short of hitting them with a hammer.I dropped one on the side walk when I was changing flavors and I thought for sure its toast,picked it up and not a scratch on it put back on my ego and still worked.I am still using my cartos for the most part,but these are slowly swaying me over.I am going buy more of these for sure,Then experiment cleaning and rebuilding em and see what happens.These might just be what the doctor ordered.....That's my shorts and I am sticking to em Cheers all:toast:

2. Madagain

Madagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    AB, Canada
    I am using the standards at 4.5v and I am really happy with the vapor and taste. I really have to remember to tilt to wet the wicks though. I have a tendency to vape like I am sipping a straw more so than smoking a analog and if I don't purposefully tilt it to wick I regret it real quick.

No leaks and the easiest refill out there. Only used one so far but I am on my fifth fill and it is still working great even after a few dry hits.

3. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I have had no dry hits I tend to lay mine on its side when not in use or invert it in my pocket(is a trusting soul) and this thing just works like there is no tomorrow.When it does start to slacken off and I have clean it, we will see if leaks happen,but as for now I have filled mine up at least ten times in both and still going strong and the flavor is just getting better.I even put it on a 510 xl battery a little less vapor but still worked....however it did look a bit silly kind of like a folded up umbrella,but it has a home on my ego,I think my cartos are getting scared I have not taken them out to play much.:D

4. Toronto_Mike

Toronto_Mike Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    Toronto, Canada
    The SD are the first one that I have experienced where there is absolutely no flooding whatsoever! I think this is a huge step forward with wick design. I have experienced flooding with every CE2, clearomizer or cartomizer that I've owned. Way to go Visions - nice job with the Stardust - now just make them bigger!

5. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C

Yeah bigger is better make them about 5ml would do me for a day.

6. theWayISshut

theWayISshut Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2011
    Peel Region, CA
    If it is that great what's with all these rebuilding talk? Why rebuild a great tank? Not all people have that kind of time and effort to rebuild something that is presumably working fine.

What am I missing?

7. Madagain

Madagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    AB, Canada
    Think of them as a cartomizer, they are a oversized ce2 carto with shorter wicks, than a tank. If you want they are cheap enough to be a disposable item but the option is there to tinker if you would like.

8. cactusgirl

cactusgirl Sage Tribal Queen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Just got mine today ~ so far, so good!

9. MadValleyVapingMama

MadValleyVapingMama Moved On

Dec 31, 2011
    I'm loving mine, so much so that I ordered 8 more. I haven't had e-juice in my mouth in a week now.

Did notice that thick heavy juice isn't a great idea in them :facepalm: I just love juzs' Rich Chocolate Truffle & just had to try it in my SD. That's a no go.

10. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    cause we like to tinker and I am cheap lol

11. staypuffed

staypuffed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    golden beach
  12. MadValleyVapingMama

Dec 31, 2011
    I get my stuff from canvape, good prices & customer service.

13. shack22

shack22 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Halifax,Canada
    Everyone is talking about the Stardusts--and I do like mine--but I'm surprised nobody has said anything about the Vision Stone Tank that Canvape sell--has anyone tried one yet??

14. MadValleyVapingMama

Dec 31, 2011
    I ordered one, should be here Monday. Do you have one shack, if so, what are your thoughts on it.

15. shack22

shack22 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Halifax,Canada
    No--I'll be eagerly waiting your opinion!! Maybe someone else has tried one...anyone?

16. larktdl

larktdl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
    I have used the Vision Stone Tank, it works fine. Lots of flavour, vapor and TH. But now I am leaning towards the Stardust.
    Oh, did I mention ... I did not get mine from Canvape.

17. Bullmastiffguy

Bullmastiffguy Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2012
    Trochu,Alberta
    Gonna put an order to Canvape in a week, it's nice to hear the good response on the SD. I was gonna try 1, now I may have to get a few.

18. mikeinbc

mikeinbc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2012
    Chilliwack, BC, CA
    I'm vaping with the Vision Stone tank right now. I'm a CE2/Fluxo guy and I find the Stone tanks (at least mine) to be a little finicky. The main problem is the occasional hard draw combined with the wonderful taste of fluid in the mouth. The solution is not to overfill and blowout the tank onto a paper napkin after filling. When you get past that problem, it beats the Fluxos and CE2's in vaping. Great flavour and vapour.

19. sunil

sunil Moved On

Mar 11, 2012
    GTA
    Stardusts are great and so are the tankonators ,got mine from electorvapers, the best customer service and cheap express post shipping nationwide... Love my stardust!

20. F_Munson

F_Munson Full Member

Jan 9, 2012
    NL, Canada
    Folks, anyone using the visions with an ego booster? I've been using the visions for a few days now, they break in after a few hours and work splendidly. I'm curious about how they react at higher voltages as I have a booster in the mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.