10 Day Vaping Vet and Going a Little Overboard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichoVonBlack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Australia
Hello Everyone, I am new to all of this but so very happy to be here!

In the last 2 weeks, I have bought so much vaping stuff I will be going bankrupt. I don't regret a single purchase. With exception to my brief introduction to Blu. I got to return that one thankfully from Walgreen's because of a battery that never took a charge. I was hooked enough to just go for the gusto and go for the fun stuff. I got two different brands of ecigs Apollo and Aqua Vapor (both 901 modelish)which is good for work or driving. But, generally I have discovered I needed something more. I am waiting for my Volcano Inferno to come anyday.

It is a bit stressful having to try things based on your best uneduated guess. I still have no idea what will be the best overall options and preferences. With so many companies out there with all the fun, pretty, appealing stuff, I have bought too much! I also don't know if I am vaping too much, how much eliquid I should have as back up before I should order more. Is there really any way to tell how to translate analog smoking habits into the ecig world?

Anyone else feel overwhelmed???

Ignore the stress, you health is worth the investment, but as a suggestion keep all the stuff you DON'T use and sell, because of the fact we are a small group ( at the moment ) re sale for unwanted gear is not too bad, I just sold a bag of stuff (SMOK Telescope,Mod tubes, Cartos, Tanks etc) on Aussie Vapers to some one whos going to give them to her family, remember the long game, forget the short term mind fu@k, in a month or two you will look back on this confusion and laugh,,,,time for a scotch!!!!

And if you don't want to sell it, per se, a family member may wish to quit. You can either gift it or sell it to them!

My mother gets a lot of my discards. My cousin is already ahead of me (after a single month) and has stuff I don't. We get together at family functions and "vape talk." The rest of the family is really great about it since we no longer emit clouds of smoke.

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
What are you expecting in the mail? You do know you could have bought a Provari for what you payed for a Zmax? By sample juices so you can taste a lot of juices. That is he next challenge. IMO
craft juices are the way to go. Taste buds will take a while. Let me know how it goes~~~

What are craft juices?

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
My starter kit, so far, and have not yet received any of it

ego-twist-1000-0002 Joye EGO-C Twist 1000mah Manual Battery - Stainless Steel 2 $27.95 $55.90
EGOUSBC Joye EGO Rapid USB Charger 2 $6.95 $13.90
ego-air-controller EgO Battery Air Flow Controller 2 $1.95 $3.90
vivi-nova-mini-kit Vision MINI Vivi Nova Clearomizer Tank System 2 $9.95 $19.90
vivi-nova-kit Vision Vivi Nova V2 Clearomizer Tank System 2 $11.95 $23.90
vivi-nova-head-0002 Vision Vivi Nova V2 replacment Atomizer Heads - 2.4ohm 2 $2.95 $5.90
vivi-nova-head-0003 Vision Vivi Nova V2 replacment Atomizer Heads - 2.8ohm 2 $2.95 $5.90
vivi-nova-head-0001 Vision Vivi Nova V2 replacment Atomizer Heads - 1.8ohm 2 $2.95 $5.90
egocase Joye Ego Carrying Case 1 $9.95 $9.95
carcharge Car Charger Adaptor 1 $3.95 $3.95
EGO3.5mlSScone EGO Stainless Steel 3.5ml DCT Tank Cone 2 $1.95 $3.90
EGO5mlSScone EGO Stainless Steel 5ml DCT Tank Cone 2 $2.25 $4.50
EGOshortSScone EGO Stainless Steel Shorty Cone 2 $1.95 $3.90
10-needle-bottle 10ml Empty Plastic Needle Bottle 2 $0.95 $1.90
5mlsyringe 5 ml eliquid syringe 2 $2.25 $4.50
needledrippertip Needle Liquid Dripper Tip 4 $0.55 $2.20
usps-insurance USPS Shipping Insurance 1 $2.95 $2.95
ry430-0002 RY4 30ml Liquid - 16mg High 1 $11.95 $11.95

And a Zmax starter kit with a bunch of extras 1 $250.00
About 90 ish Mg of different juice (mostly tobacco) ~$100.00

Is this over the top? No idea yet, but firgure some of it will be crap and some will be pretty good

This list is similar to mine except I have a lot more ejuice. That does seem a bit expensive for only 90mg. What brand may I ask? I seem to want to interchange my pieces to create different looking cigarettes. I don't think I have quite got up to that price tag though. If I go for that Provari that is on the dent sale... I am trying not to go back to that website... lol...I want to get some adapters and clearomizers. Something to organize and secure it all due to having small children and cats. When all your stuff does come in.. it will be like Christmas! I am concerned it has taken you so long to get your stuff!! I have ordered from 5 different places for different things and some places twice and have received everything. I have only been doing this 11 days too. Hope all goes well!

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
My starter kit, so far, and have not yet received any of it

ego-twist-1000-0002 Joye EGO-C Twist 1000mah Manual Battery - Stainless Steel 2 $27.95 $55.90
EGOUSBC Joye EGO Rapid USB Charger 2 $6.95 $13.90
ego-air-controller EgO Battery Air Flow Controller 2 $1.95 $3.90
vivi-nova-mini-kit Vision MINI Vivi Nova Clearomizer Tank System 2 $9.95 $19.90
vivi-nova-kit Vision Vivi Nova V2 Clearomizer Tank System 2 $11.95 $23.90
vivi-nova-head-0002 Vision Vivi Nova V2 replacment Atomizer Heads - 2.4ohm 2 $2.95 $5.90
vivi-nova-head-0003 Vision Vivi Nova V2 replacment Atomizer Heads - 2.8ohm 2 $2.95 $5.90
vivi-nova-head-0001 Vision Vivi Nova V2 replacment Atomizer Heads - 1.8ohm 2 $2.95 $5.90
egocase Joye Ego Carrying Case 1 $9.95 $9.95
carcharge Car Charger Adaptor 1 $3.95 $3.95
EGO3.5mlSScone EGO Stainless Steel 3.5ml DCT Tank Cone 2 $1.95 $3.90
EGO5mlSScone EGO Stainless Steel 5ml DCT Tank Cone 2 $2.25 $4.50
EGOshortSScone EGO Stainless Steel Shorty Cone 2 $1.95 $3.90
10-needle-bottle 10ml Empty Plastic Needle Bottle 2 $0.95 $1.90
5mlsyringe 5 ml eliquid syringe 2 $2.25 $4.50
needledrippertip Needle Liquid Dripper Tip 4 $0.55 $2.20
usps-insurance USPS Shipping Insurance 1 $2.95 $2.95
ry430-0002 RY4 30ml Liquid - 16mg High 1 $11.95 $11.95

And a Zmax starter kit with a bunch of extras 1 $250.00
About 90 ish Mg of different juice (mostly tobacco) ~$100.00

Is this over the top? No idea yet, but firgure some of it will be crap and some will be pretty good

250 for a zmax? get a feaking provari man for that price.

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
This list is similar to mine except I have a lot more ejuice. That does seem a bit expensive for only 90mg. What brand may I ask? I seem to want to interchange my pieces to create different looking cigarettes. I don't think I have quite got up to that price tag though. If I go for that Provari that is on the dent sale... I am trying not to go back to that website... lol...I want to get some adapters and clearomizers. Something to organize and secure it all due to having small children and cats. When all your stuff does come in.. it will be like Christmas! I am concerned it has taken you so long to get your stuff!! I have ordered from 5 different places for different things and some places twice and have received everything. I have only been doing this 11 days too. Hope all goes well!
I love my Provari but I waited to make sure I was sticking with it first. I've been at it for 5 months some never buy pricey mods. 3 ego twists have died and I just bought a MVP in a Co OP for my new back- up. Reviews were good price was good.
You may try a locking medicine box to secure your goodies~~from little hands or a box on a high shelf. And post pic's of your great vapemail haul.:p

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
I hear ya man. I started vaping on 11-24-12 and have already bought tons of juice, tanks, an Ego C pass through, an ego 18650, an itazte MVP, and now a provari!!! Hopefully this will be enter end of my buying spree for a while.

1st Welcome to the forum, And Hit me up when you that because I want to know how you did it!! I'm looking at EA mechanical mod from Finland ordered 120ml of Unicorn Blood last night. I have a order processing, and 1 of vapemail from Alice in Vapeland.

keithhe is you mouse over words like atty that have the line under them it will bring up the whole word. only downside of the internet is half of things are written in slang, but at least here they are nice enough to have a built in glossary

Brilliant feature!! Thanks for the heads up.

Wish I had known about this 2 weeks ago when I started my ECF decoder handbook :)
(note to admin, yes I should have read the FAQ's..haha)

PG/VG is another good one for newbies or DCT's that dont have a dual coil.

I think its all great. The vaping world is like the wild west of capitalism. Companies selling hype drop off to the wayside pretty quick and most purchases are the result of a fair amount of research. Once the big companies move in everything will be much easier for beginners but something will have died in the process. For me, I like it just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread