10 days and I feel AWESOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsm1289

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Cookeville,Tennessee
WOOOO HOOOOOO. I am behind you by a bit. But yeah, keep it up, great job.
Question, how did the coffee house handle your vapor?
I did it at a gas station inside the store, and two people said, NO SMOKING!!!!!! lolololol I said, good thing its not smoke, but water. And put it away real quick. lol

The staff didn't see me I don't think lol but I've also done it while grocery shopping and walking down the hall of my daughter's school after a program. No one has said anything, but I think it might have a bit to do with my PV is the length of a pen and purple, plus I don't try to hide it. I'm confident when I use it.

Chloe Bruissardt

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Wild, wild west
Wow, I wrote a bunch of stuff to you, but apparently I timed out because I took too long? Anyway, I'm discovering the same things, and it's really nice, huh? No more missing the start or end of TV programs. And I don't miss any phone calls at work unless I'm in the bathroom. Really easy to stealth vape there, so that's not what I'm doing in the bathroom! This is the way to go; keep it up! I haven't tried it in public yet, but that's coming.

VHATVAPR

Feb 22, 2011
AURORA, CO
Congrats! ...and welcome to vaping! It reallly is a nice freedom,..and I think for many people it is a pleasurable replacement. I have been vaping since mid-december,..only when I was I first got my kit, and didn't have enough supplies, in early january, did I purchase a pack of analogs. 1 pack this year,...don't think I will ever go back,...now learning to stock up on juices,..and seeking my favorite vapes. It's so nice to replace the standard tobacco with a coffee flavor,..or mint flavor when drinking. I always tell people,..whatever flavor you want to taste, you can,..and that's a big enough improvement for me,..let alone feeling better. I always smoked "lights" and enjoy vaping a heavier "flavor".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread