!!! 100% ORGANIC Orange cream from vaperite.com (actually bought through awesomevapor.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
The juice
Alright, heres the awesome part, this is from the vaperite website:

“The juice contains Organic VG based Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Tobacco leaf Nicotine & Organic Ethyl Alcohol.

This is a true all VG juice

There is no sweetener added to the Organic flavorings. NONE.

None of the flavors contain: diacetyl, or Stevia”

Thats impressive.

I think I remember reading that and just saying, “I want some yes please.” All organic?! Well, that has got to be better for you, in fact, that has to be the safest way to go about using e-cigs right? Am I crazy?

Ratings

We base our juice reviews on a scale of 1-10 broken down into the following categories:

Flavor
Vapor Production
Throat Hit
Consistency
The overall score will be these categories added up.

Flavor (8)

Oh my goodness did my eyes light up on the first exhale of this stuff. I ran around the office I work waving my Ego around saying “It tastes like a freaking orange!”. Because it did, and does. Now that I have had some more time to vape it I have calmed down a little, so don’t worry. Ok, so this flavor is strong, strong like bull. Its got a lot of spiciness to it. I haven’t ever vaped a citrus flavor before either, you should all know, so I don’t know if they typically taste like this. It has absolutely authentic orange flavor, a spicy kick, and a really subtle and smooth creamy sweet flavor that brings it all together. I really like tobacco flavors normally, but this stuff is delicious! Like all sweet or strong flavors, its hard to get this flavor out of your atty so beware… a rinse in warm water with a little soap helps, but, you will be stuck with it for a while.

Vapor Production (9)

Alright, I am more surprised than anyone with how much vapor this stuff makes. Clouds of it. I am using an old and abused atty right now and its making tons. I used it in a low resistance cartomizer, TONS.

Throat hit (9)

Wow, I dont know if its partially from the spiciness in the flavor, organic alcohol, or citrus, but this stuff has a kick like a mule. Its juuuust enough to not be too much though. A lot of weight in the vapor, and and awesome feeling in your throat. Best throat hit I have experienced.

Consistency (8)

Almost a 9, but still an 8. This juice has almost perfect viscosity. Really, really thick.

Overall Score (34/40)

For the full review visit my blog:
100% Organic Orange Cream (VG 18%) | eCigology

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
Orange Cream does have a kick of spice. Reminds me of when we were kids taking fresh oranges and sticking cloves in them and giving them as Xmas presents. No, Orange Cream doesn't have a clove flavor whatsoever. It has just a tiny bit of spice added to give it a great kick. It's great.
I was hoping for a more orange creamcicle flavor; that's the kid in me. But what Todd has done is made an Orange Cream for adults. Great job, great taste.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
Oh yeah Tango, I vape banana foster, love it. Never cared for anything blueberry unless it was the real berries. All blueberry flavor tastes like candy to me, or too 'blue' LOL. It's like artificial banana flavor, yuck. I hesitated trying banana foster thinking I'd get that fake banana flavor. I was surprised.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Hey I love uncooked batter, maybe I will go for that. I really like tobacco flavors / non-sweet flavors though.

Funny you should say that- Vaperite will have org. cake batter flavor out soon. I got a sample today and it's like licking the spoon as a kid, spot on! I was getting some kona cream and cake batter was an option for the sample bottles he sends with some org. flavors.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Vaperite juices are my go to, all day vaping juices!! I've tried MANY juices from many different vendors, but I find that I just gravitate to myVR Rou's Toasted Hazelnut, Coffee (with vanilla added), and Cappuccino with French Vanilla added...They're better than....well, I won't go THAT far...lol!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread