Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I have been using the same Dekang camel for over a year. It was the 1st liquid I was able to stand full time despite trying at least 100 others. Then Maddcatt vapers pulls a fast one and sends me a sample of their RYW4. I am like a junkie for this stuff! So I decide their may be hope for me yet and I started ordering liquids last week. Today I got Kick bass vaper's Gooey better cake. I know it has to steep but I had to try it today. I didn't get any sweetness out of it at all Who has tried this liquid and what did you think of it?
I have the following ones coming and want to know if anyone else has tried them and what you though them?

Mt Baker vaper
Butterscotch
Yellow cake
Sticky bun
Sweet crème

High Desert Vapes[
Organic cake batter

Blue Mist
Cake batter
Butter Pecan
Caramel tobacco
Buttery Nipple
RY4.5

Last edited:

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
I haven't tried any of them except for Buttery Nipple from Blue Mist (which wasn't bad, but tastes mainly of butterscotch). I've liked pretty much everything I tried from MBV, but am not into bakery, so have not ventured into that sort of flavor.
One selling point for me is how easy I can get the juice out of the bottle, so while I don't have complaints about the taste of Blue Mist, I probably won't order again, since it can be really hard to squeeze the juice out of the bottles. I think the holes are too small, since I ordered 80/20 PG/VG. The MBV just flows out, and I got that in 65/35, so I'm going with them from now on.

drsocal

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm kind of curious about the "buttery nipples" :laugh:

I have been using the same Dekang camel for over a year. It was the 1st liquid I was able to stand full time despite trying at least 100 others. Then Maddcatt vapers pulls a fast one and sends me a sample of their RYW4. I am like a junkie for this stuff! So I decide their may be hope for me yet and I started ordering liquids last week. Today I got Kick bass vaper's Gooey better cake. I know it has to steep but I had to try it today. I didn't get any sweetness out of it at all Who has tried this liquid and what did you think of it?
I have the following ones coming and want to know if anyone else has tried them and what you though them?

Mt Baker vaper
Butterscotch
Yellow cake
Sticky bun
Sweet crème

High Desert Vapes[
Organic cake batter

Blue Mist
Cake batter
Butter Pecan
Caramel tobacco
Buttery Nipple
RY4.5

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Use a little pin or paperclip and make the hole bigger.

I haven't tried any of them except for Buttery Nipple from Blue Mist (which wasn't bad, but tastes mainly of butterscotch). I've liked pretty much everything I tried from MBV, but am not into bakery, so have not ventured into that sort of flavor.
One selling point for me is how easy I can get the juice out of the bottle, so while I don't have complaints about the taste of Blue Mist, I probably won't order again, since it can be really hard to squeeze the juice out of the bottles. I think the holes are too small, since I ordered 80/20 PG/VG. The MBV just flows out, and I got that in 65/35, so I'm going with them from now on.

I use an 18 gauge needle and a syringe. I work at a hospital so that stuff is easy to acquire for me. I, then, rinse with distilled water the syringe and use it over and over again. Since I'm not injecting it into my body, I can use the needle over and over again. The 18 gauge needle is a rather large bore needle so it pokes a bigger hole in the bottle anyway. Just my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread